PDA

View Full Version : Several problem with BB-8707

wasimbbuser
05-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi,
I have bought a blackberry 8707 from e-bay and got it in hand today.
I have inserted an Airtel (I am from India) SIM card. I can call from the BB and also calls are coming but I could not able to send any message as well I could not able to add any e-mail. even I don't find any browser option in the main menu.
As per the user manual there a "setup wizard" should be appeared but no such things appeared.
Also in the main menu there are many applications are missing like Setup Wizard,Email Settings,Browser not even "help".
Help me I am very much frustrated.Also please let me how I can browse the internet using my BB (I am ready buy other company SIM card if Airtel is not sweet-able for BB)
Thanks in advance.

Dubdub
05-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Need a BB data plan for email and the browser and any other RIM related services such as BBM.

Need a text messaging plan to send text messages.

rambo47
05-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Although the 87xx series is now considered a legacy device and is no longer seeing active development, it's still a very capable device and one of the best built BlackBerrys ever. Some folks say the keypad has never been matched. And you can run one over with a tank and it will still work. Goldman Sachs still issues them. Maybe not a glowing recommendation with what's gone on lately, but the fact is some Fortune 500 companies still rely on them.

wasimbbuser
05-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Yes I heard about the data plan and message plan.
I need this plans. Please let me know how do I get these.
Please tell me the procedure , I have inserted Airtel SIM card is it sweet-able to activate the data plan?