PDA

View Full Version : wondering

skateboards
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
i am thinking about turning getting rid of my data on my bb storm is there a way to keep my mms on there i dont really use my data on my phone that much got the internet at home

Motorcycle Mama
06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Nope. MMS requires data on BlackBerry.

tsac
06-23-2010, 08:31 PM
If cost is an issue, check to see if the carrier offers a limited plan. Most do at a lower cost.

skateboards
06-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Nope. MMS requires data on BlackBerry.
i had the bb curve and i didnt have the data plan at the time and my mmms was working just fine i just need to figure out a way to keep it on my storm

skateboards
06-24-2010, 05:27 AM
If cost is an issue, check to see if the carrier offers a limited plan. Most do at a lower cost.

i have the unlimted text and pitures message but i cant figure out how to keep my mms on after i take the data off

devnull
06-24-2010, 07:25 AM
i have the unlimted text and pitures message but i cant figure out how to keep my mms on after i take the data off

If you disagree with everyone, give T-Mobile a call and ask them.

TXLady
06-24-2010, 09:11 AM
i had the bb curve and i didnt have the data plan at the time and my mmms was working just fine i just need to figure out a way to keep it on my storm

At one time TMobile (US) offered what was called a Blackberry feature enabler that allowed MMS to work however I don't believe it is offered any more.

As others have said, call TMO and ask them since you don't believe what is posted here.

You may also want to read this FAQ: http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/What_do_I_need_a_Data_Plan_for%3F

skateboards
06-24-2010, 04:08 PM
If you disagree with everyone, give T-Mobile a call and ask them.

i dont disagree with everyone i was just telling them what was on my plan and i always like to read anyone advice they want to give