PDA

View Full Version : 8700C Wave Theme Files?

RochesterBBOwner
01-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Hi:

Searched the forum, but did not find this.

I am using the Wave Icon theme on the 8700C, and like it very much. I also downloaded the Plazmic Theme Builder. What I would like to do is to take the base Wave Icon theme and very slightly modify it. I want to use a differnt font size in my Inbox (lists). Does someone have the actual files that I can opn in the Plazmic software? I had used the OTA download method to get the theme in the first place, so I am not sure if I have the actual files.

Thanks for any help.

Scott

rcbjr
01-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't think the files are available at the current time. Only the basic one in the Plazmic CDK can be modified. Hopefully more to come in updates to the CDK.

Hope this helps.
Rcbjr

RochesterBBOwner
01-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Ok - thank you. That stinks. I wonder if Plazmic has them. Do they read this forum - do you know?

whsbuss
01-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi:

Searched the forum, but did not find this.

I am using the Wave Icon theme on the 8700C, and like it very much. I also downloaded the Plazmic Theme Builder. What I would like to do is to take the base Wave Icon theme and very slightly modify it. I want to use a differnt font size in my Inbox (lists). Does someone have the actual files that I can opn in the Plazmic software? I had used the OTA download method to get the theme in the first place, so I am not sure if I have the actual files.

Thanks for any help.

Scott

I don't think you can change the fonts/sizes for just one screen. I've used the Plazmic theme builder and fonts are applied to all lists; phone, messages, etc. Maybe someone else can comment on this.

RochesterBBOwner
01-03-2006, 01:44 PM
I am OK with doing it for all lists, which I believe will affect the Inbox text (e.g. sender names and subjects).

rcbjr
01-03-2006, 09:57 PM
I am OK with doing it for all lists, which I believe will affect the Inbox text (e.g. sender names and subjects).
---

You can change the font sizes on the default themes by going to Options Screen/Keyboard.

Hope this helps.
Rcbjr