PDA

View Full Version : How do I...

Pshelley
01-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Add pictures to my blackberry, I ahve a program called pictures but how do i get pics from my computer onto it.

hbomb341
01-04-2006, 05:19 PM
You can e-mail them to yourself from the computer to your Blackberry. Open it and click the wheel in and hit save. That is the easiest way. A search will also pull up A LOT on this topic.

theBorg
01-05-2006, 12:55 AM
To just have pictures for viewing you could use the Ascendo Photo Desktop.

http://www.ascendo-inc.com/Photos.html

It's a good app for resizing and cropping photos to fit the size of you BB. It has a nice slideshow tool w/ a few nifty options. The software can not, however, get the photos onto your desktop. For that you would need to email them to the phone... which requires an internet service plan.

You could also post them to a web site and browse to it.

-mT

dkmadrid
01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
You can e-mail them to yourself from the computer to your Blackberry. Open it and click the wheel in and hit save. That is the easiest way. A search will also pull up A LOT on this topic.

Hbomb341 is correct in my opinion. This is by far the easiest option with the least effort. Pictures open as an attachment (gif and jpg, I believe) and save to the device very easily.

joedw00
01-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Can you not make it wallpaper for your home screen??

hbomb341
01-15-2006, 07:17 PM
Once a picture is on your device you can make it your Walpaper. just got into Picture viewer and select it then Set As Walpaper.

dkmadrid
01-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Can you not make it wallpaper for your home screen??

Sure, wallpaper and/or standby screen. Very easy from the picture application.