PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait for devices after BB6?


Lumberman
07-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Ok so I am still using my Storm 1 and I am actually very happy with it as time has passed. It's time to upgrade but I am wondering if I should hold out for devices after BB6 comes out. I cannot do without the touch screen so I am thinking about the Storm 2 but will it have any issues running the new OS with its current processor?

Thanks in advance,

MidnightDraven
07-20-2010, 08:10 AM
We do not know what devices will get OS 6 when its out, except likely the 9650 and all to-be-released devices.

ndub33
07-20-2010, 08:43 AM
RIM has been pretty secretive about which existing devices will get 6.0. Keep wathcing BBF, if there is any news on this, someone is bound to post something here.

CanuckBB
07-20-2010, 09:44 AM
If your device is still operational, might as well wait as OS6 and new devices are due relatively soon.

knottyrope
07-20-2010, 09:53 AM
there have been a few news leaks about storm 3, google it.

vliou
07-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I just keep upgrading...there will always be newer and better - but...it's still just a tool..

Lumberman
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Yes my device is still very operational...but showing signs of wear and I would like to replace it. I am not up to paying for each new device as it emerges so I am content to be patient I guess.

Thanks,