PDA

View Full Version : Follow up to purchase of my new Blackberry 9000 Bold

FLLHarbour
07-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi everyone, I wanted to share my experience purchasing and setting up my new bold 9000 from Wireovia .com.

I was a bit worried about the purchase considering a few responses from people buying thru eBay. I purchased from Wireovia.com and was blown away.

I wanted to take a moment and post this realzing that most satisfied customers will forget and not take time to leave a nice thank-you for the order made.

My concerns where if the device is new, has a clear pin and is the phone same as buying at a retail store.

Wireovia sent me not only a brand new phone, but was also completely unbranded without any carrier markings. Being a T Mobile customer this was appreciated to not look at ATT or some other carrier while using my device.

I just referred my friend to Wireovia as she is looking for the HTC HD2.

Shipping time was 3 days and my expectations were exceeded, Thank-you Wireovia and I will be back for my next wireless purchase from your site!

Tammy

tsac
07-26-2010, 09:06 PM
There are a lot of reputable dealers. Finding one is always nice.

akosnitzky
07-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes. There are a lot reputable dealers. I bought a BB off of EBay from Dyscern. I am glad you had a successful experience.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

FLLHarbour
07-29-2010, 06:08 PM
Right on. Glad I am not only one happy their online purchase. In regards to the 9000 bold I bought from Wireovia. Do you know if it is possible to download successfully an app that would allow you to make phone calls thru wifi like Skype?

Figured I would ask here before inquiring with Wireovia. Thanks!

rambo47
07-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Right now the only available Skype client is offered exclusively by Verizon for their own BlackBerrys with WiFi. Supposedly a client is in the works for other carriers' BlackBerrys but it's been a while since I heard anything about this. So for now, the answer is no on the Skype. :-(

FLLHarbour
08-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Thanks Rambo! I went ahead and order my 9700 from Wireovia , I would imagine the WIFI being WIFI like an iphone. As long as you are porting over the wifi connection, would think it to work?

I see you have a 9650, assume you've tried it? I would imagine the carriers trying everything they can to avoid such a possibility to avoid loosing out on service. Any way, looking forward to trying out the Wireovia 9700 in White!

roger8539
08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
I am a new Blacberry user and was excited with my purchase from Wireovia. Much to my dismay I had issues with trying to program my 8330 with my serivce provider. I quickly emailed Wireovia and was given the solution in less than 8 hours. I performed the prescribed process and in less than 10 minutes I was able to use the phone to contact/text everyone in my contact list. Thanks Wireovia for the extremely prompt and helpful customer service. A very welcome change and I will shop with Wireovia again.

FLLHarbour
09-19-2010, 03:28 AM
I just purchased another white 9700 from Wireovia. Fantastic experience again. I am happy to see multiple customers purchasing from Wireovia.

Thanks from Florida,
Another Happy Wireovia Customer :)

FLLHarbour
11-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Hello, just wanted to follow up for me Wireovia Blackberry. Any word on a possible Skype application that works as on Apple product? Thanks

FLLHarbour
05-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Everyone! Just bought a new 9700 from Wireovia, love the device! 9000 is going up forsale that I bought last summer from Wireovia. If any intersts, pls shoot over a message.

FLLHARBOUR

stevetaz
05-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Sorry, I didn't quite get that.....Was it Wireovia?

Sheeeesh......

mcfso
05-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Everyone! I bought two BB 9530 from Wireovia and I am really happy with their service, fast shipping and new devices in original boxes. Happy to have found such a good and honest shop where I can buy BBs with a very good price. Wireovia is totally recommended to every person who intend to launch a business or for private reasons.

rambo47
05-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Oh boy. Heck of a first post. Perhaps an IP Address comparison is in order here.