PDA

View Full Version : Help Uninstall JL_Cmder

2Bold
07-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Running Windows XP Service Pack 3

Hi I got a "JVM
error 102" earlier today on my BB 9700, so i found a link earlier where I was able to install JL_Cmder v1.9.0 & it running smooth for a while. After I closed the program I tried to reopen it, but it would flicker between red & black. So I tried to go to REMOVE PROGRAMS to uninstall,with no luck I figured that I could just go C:PRogram Files\ JL_Cmder and delete the program folder from there and i was able to do that. The only problem is that I cannot succesfully install JL_Cmder, I have even tried to install v1.9.1....... HELP PLZ

tsac
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Go to the folder that held the program and make sure it is deleted. Also reboot the PC then try a re-install.
JL_cmdr does not run on the BB. Not sure why you need to use it for one error. The primary purpose is to reload the OS on the BB.

From RIM

Cause

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an issue with one or more of the .cod files installed on the BlackBerry smartphone. During the boot up cycle, the .cod files on the BlackBerry smartphone were checked for modifications and problems were determined to affect one or more files.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To resolve this issue on a computer running Windows®, perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry® Device Software on the BlackBerry smartphone using the application loader tool.

Note: The BlackBerry Desktop Manager might display Disconnected even if the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to the computer. Open the application loader tool to reinstall the BlackBerry Device Software.