PDA

View Full Version : Brows Folder

BLearner
07-29-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi

I have BlackBerry 8520 handset.Handset connect through PC.I have install Desktop Manager software.

When i connect handset to pc then i see one new drive(example j) and try to open this drive(j).I got message please inset disk drive.

Question is that can i access blackberry application folder(Download ,setup folder) through USB drive.

Thanks in Advance

Sydman
07-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Yes you can, but you have to 1 have the drivers for the phone installed on your computer, 2 have to enable mass storage mode on your phone when you plug into USB.

Sorry guess I misread the actual question part, thought you were just having trouble getting computer to be able to see other files on memory card. Dc/dc right.

dc/dc
07-29-2010, 01:29 AM
Hi

I have BlackBerry 8520 handset.Handset connect through PC.I have install Desktop Manager software.

When i connect handset to pc then i see one new drive(example j) and try to open this drive(j).I got message please inset disk drive.

Question is that can i access blackberry application folder(Download ,setup folder) through USB drive.

Thanks in Advance

No, you cannot access the applications folder. These are protected folders. You can only access the folders on your MicroSD card, which must be inserted into the appropriate slot on the phone.