PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

dixiedarlin
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I am new to Blackberry...I just got the Blackberry through Boost Mobile and I am having issue's with my text messages. I can send text just fine, but I cannot get text from certain people.

Both my sister and mother have boost mobile, my sister has a phone with no 2way and I can get her text just fine. My mom has a boost phone with 2way and i cannot get her text.

Both my boyfriend and his mother are through Sprint/Nextel. He has a phone with 2way and I cannot get his text. His mom has a phone without 2way and i can get hers.

So im thinking that it's something with the 2way?!?!?! Can someone please help me, im not sure what to do...PLEASE!?!?!?!

SteveO86
07-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Only thing that can block SMS messages on a BIS BlackBery is the firewall, Options -> Security Options -> Firewall, make sure it is disabled.

next step would be to call Boost mobile, because then it is not a BlackBerry problem. Sounds like something weird with Boost.

tsac
07-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Ok so what exactly is 2way and no 2way

hightack
07-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Push to talk direct communication and non push to talk. Where u at?

SteveO86
07-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Where u at?

Please refrain from adding comments like that at then end of your posts, which can be taken as sarcasm. Which can keep other posters away from you and any future threads/questions you make.

dc/dc
07-31-2010, 11:47 PM
My honest recommendation is to get a real service provider. Boost Mobile is a service for children and drug dealers. As you are not even using a PTT device, you have no need for Boost or Sprint service.

hightack
08-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Please refrain from adding comments like that at then end of your posts, which can be taken as sarcasm. Which can keep other posters away from you and any future threads/questions you make.

Sorry if my attempt to add a little humor could be misconstrued. I am however curious as to why no admonition for the patently untrue, frivolus statement in the following post.

My honest recommendation is to get a real service provider. Boost Mobile is a service for children and drug dealers. As you are not even using a PTT device, you have no need for Boost or Sprint service.

cebuana
08-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone. I have a second hand blackberry 8310 from At&t and its unlock. NOw my problem is when I put my Philippines roaming simcard I can only recieve sms text from them .Every time I try to send Sms text it show red X facility not subscribe or pending. I did the routing table and Register but it doesn't show option. I did soft reset. I did everything but still I can't send Sms. I don't have internet service or anything fancy in this phone.. Is there something wrong with this phone? Please help give me some answer . Thank you for writing me back.