PDA

View Full Version : please help me!

nicole-ox
08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
i just got my blackberry yesterday so im still coming to terms with it, but i am trying to get my photos from my laptop to my phone but nothing is working! please help :(

TheRinger
08-01-2010, 09:28 AM
i just got my blackberry yesterday so im still coming to terms with it, but i am trying to get my photos from my laptop to my phone but nothing is working! please help :(

google usb mass storage mode

devnull
08-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Have you read the owners manual yet?

tsac
08-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Go to Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com (http://www.blackberry.com) RIM's web site and download the desktop manager program with media manager. This will put Roxio on your PC and you can move photos in and out at will. the program is free.

As suggested above, read the information that came with the BB.
Only one minor issue, you need a blackberry data plan to do most features on a BB.
otherwise it's extremely limited.

Also try putting the real carrier on your info. It does help to know when help is offered.

TheRinger
08-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Go to [url=http://www.blackberry.com]This will put Roxio on your PC and you can move photos in and out at will. the program is free.

Why put them thru the 7 levels of hell called roxio? USB mass storage mode and be done

tsac
08-01-2010, 10:11 AM
to each his own. I like the program and never had issues moving any photos or ringtones.

TheRinger
08-01-2010, 10:13 AM
to each his own. I like the program and never had issues moving any photos or ringtones.

Ah so many have is why i was saying that. You should buy a lottery ticket and share the winnings mr lucky ;)

tsac
08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Not sure why the problem. a lot of people I know use the program for not only moving files to a BB but for other uses. In today’s world if an application does not provide instant gratification and takes a little work to read the documentation people are too quick to condemn the app. I realize a lot of programs are flawed but I highly doubt RIM would include it in their DM if it was so flawed.

Take a guess on how many people post questions here that could be answered on page 4 or 5 of the manual. Their too busy to actually read.