PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Bold Problem Connecting to BES

stevenriz
08-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi, I have a BES 3.6 (I know, old) and have recently connected a Bold 9000 device using Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.3 I believe. Well his email stopped working and now when I try to resync, it appears to work but the lookup feature does not appear. So when you are in email and you BB key to Compose Email and start typing you don't get the "lookup" option or the name you began typing. I went as far as installing the latest desktop manager to no avail. I've tried a new user thinking his got corrupt somehow. I've even called ATT twice to have them double check the account is properly configured with Blackberry Enterprise global and they claim yes.

Now with my other Blackberries specifically the Curve on ATT, when I wipe the handhelds getting them ready for a new user, I get a new Blackberry Registration email sent to the device. When I wipe this Bold handheld, I do not get a new Registration email. This tells me the account is not properly configured.

any thoughts on this? Maybe the device is defective? Mis configured? I can't find any configs on the device so I have no idea what is going on. thanks all!

Steve :?

stevenriz
08-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone. We figured out the problem. One of the features on the global bb enterprise had a slight feature change a while back and I asked ATT to remove all the features and put them back on with the updated codes and whala everything is working again!