PDA

View Full Version : bbm contacts still pending, help please

BerryAddictions
08-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey I have the tour 9630 and I got this last Christmas, and I used it for about a week. The BBM was working perfect, I had around 100 pins. I just reactivated this blackberry, and I started adding a few friends on BBM.. everything seemed to be going fine.
Later on that day I wanted to add a few more friends but they didn't get my pin requests and I had about 10 pending request at the bottom of my BBM. So I asked one of my other friends too add me and I never got it. The weird thing is I then updated my blackberry to 5.0 from 4.7 something and then about 3 people added me and it worked, but now today I just added 2 friends and they didn't get my requests.
Yes I do have the data plan because I use facebook and browser, yes I am sending the invites as a PIN and not EMAIL.
Any help? Thank you

BerryAddictions
08-11-2010, 02:23 PM
just this second a random friend added me -_- so I really have no clue what's going on.. why can some friends add me but others can't?

picaroon
12-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Have you tried adding a friend by text message. I have found that adding by email can be problematic.

YVR Rich
12-18-2010, 01:17 PM
PIN works best

GQBalla
05-15-2011, 06:09 PM
i have this issue too..its extremely weird i have to get people to readd me