PDA

View Full Version : Storm will be my last BB unless offered OS6

mdaughety
08-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I have had Blackberrys and upgraded devices since the 7250, if Rim doesn't provie OS6 for the Storm that I bought a year or so ago then I won't continue my relationship with RIM/Blackberry anymore after this one. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel RIM abandoned Storm and Storm2 users so far with OS6 and I will not continue with an organization that has no more loyalty than that. I have been very loyal to RIM in my business but my move to Android or something similar is just around the corner unless RIM provides an upgrade to OS6 or something quite similar to Storm and 2 owners.

ezrunner
08-23-2010, 06:01 PM
So shame on RIM because older devices won't have the hardware to support the latest OS? Technology evolves always has always will! Maybe I should abandon MicroSoft since my PC won't run windows 7
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Dubdub
08-23-2010, 06:04 PM
I am sure that RIM is quaking in their boots. Neither has the available memory to support OS 6 in its current state. You might see a "lite" version of OS 6, but I doubt a full version. The Storm 3 will most likely have OS6 or maybe even a follow-on if it is delayed.

jsconyers
08-24-2010, 10:39 AM
I believe this is also a double post, either that or I am having deja vu.

jsconyers
08-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Nope, doesn't look like deja vu...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/rants-raves-forum/231958-ditching-blackberry-good.html#post1645764

But I was wrong, it isn't a double post, it's a triple post :-(

http://www.blackberryforums.com/os-6/232262-please-use-forum-os-6-discussions.html#post1645744

kathrynhr
08-24-2010, 12:20 PM
But I was wrong, it isn't a double post, it's a triple post :-(

What's up with all the "I'm about to take my ball and go home!" posts?

Fish or cut bait!

dc/dc
08-24-2010, 11:54 PM
What's up with all the "I'm about to take my ball and go home!" posts?

Fish or cut bait!

They think we care if they stay or not, and they also think we're officially associated with RIM. Neither of those are true. :razz: