PDA

View Full Version : Delete Enterprise Activation

SavvyPyrate
01-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I am new to the BlackBerry deal, I have the 7130e and love it; but I have a question. This is a personal deal and not business so I have no Enterprise Server for activation, so I was wondering if there was anyway I could just delete the option for Enterprise Activation on my BlackBerry instead of it just sitting there doing nothing. Not the end of the world just something I was curious to know if I could get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

SP

Donna
01-09-2006, 03:13 PM
From the Home screen, highlight the application. Press the <alt> key and trackwheel at the same time to display a pull down menu. Select hide application to remove from view on the Home screen.

BlackOut777
01-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Is there a way to move MemoPad to the Main screen (1 level up)? I have a Cingular 7100G

Thanks

fliedlice
01-09-2006, 06:44 PM
same way as stated above.....in the pull down menu you will also see "move application" select it and scroll the memo pad to where you want it

a simple search would have revealed all of this!

SPB
01-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Is there a way to move MemoPad to the Main screen (1 level up)? I have a Cingular 7100G

Thanks

I want to do the same thing, unfortunately, there isn't a way within the Cingular theme to move to different menus.

Scott

CBR900RR
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
same way as stated above.....in the pull down menu you will also see "move application" select it and scroll the memo pad to where you want it

a simple search would have revealed all of this!

I try it on my 7105t, and I can only move it around within the sub menu, and not outside (1 level up )