PDA

View Full Version : 7100t through Venicom / UShop-Wireless.com timing??

Dave
11-17-2004, 07:28 AM

acmegumbo
11-17-2004, 11:10 AM

djrobsd
01-12-2005, 06:47 PM
I have been unable to reach them by phone. Every time I call I get an "All agents are busy please leave a message and we will call you back." On Monday, I filled out the order form on their web site and provided my info. I was very leery in doing so, but the deal seemed too good to pass up. I received an autoreply confirming my order, but I have not yet received a follow up call from a sales rep, or further confirmation that my blackberry unit would be shipping.

Does anyone know why these people are so hard to get ahold of? And if this is legitimate or not? How long did it take them to ship yours out and did you get any confirmation?

I'm really excited and hoping mine ships soon!

Pscobee
01-12-2005, 07:07 PM
I too got a busy signal several times.... I eventually got a person and ordered on the phone, got mine in a few days after and it was all legit!!

djrobsd
01-12-2005, 08:09 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed. I called around 430 today, and got some really nice lady who said she just answers the phones. She told me she checked in the computer and saw my order was "Accepted" into their system, but she said because she is not customer service she could not provide me status, and she transferred me to some lady in customer service and i left her a voice. mail. Hopefully she calls me tomorrow and this moves forward! :)

djrobsd
01-25-2005, 01:06 AM
Yay! It arrived, and I would have posted here sooner but I guess the forums have been down. I am so happy with this unit, it has made mjy life so much easier. I'm not really an "important" or a socially busy person, but just having access to everything instantly is a godsend, and I love pulling the traffic up while i'm in the freeway to see what's going on!