PDA

View Full Version : Need Help: Image Email Signature Turns Fuzzy

ckhh
10-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi people,

I have a client who uses a BlackBerry phone, he hasn't get back to me on the model that he is using. Here's the problem that he has encountered, he tried to placed an image which is the corporate banner in the email signature in his BlackBerry smartphone. I believe he is using BES. He feedback to us that the banner looks fuzzy and as well as the image background turns to be grey instead of white. Moreover the image is saved as a jpeg with background removed and it turns to be white upon saved. We tried gif as well, the email client treated the email as spam.

So how do I make sure the jpeg image appears on his BlackBerry smartphone has a white background instead of a grey background?

aiharkness
10-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Did you figure this out?

I curious, and just guessing..... I wonder if the fuzzy comes from the blackberry and/or RIM servers compressing the data. No clue on the color change, unless that is a side effect of the compression as well.

Is there any difference between images received on a full email client like Outlook versus on another blackberry?

Just curious. Wish I could help.