PDA

View Full Version : does the 8700 require a new version of BES?

alexcellent
01-13-2006, 10:37 PM
No matter how many times I do enterprise activation, I can't get my Address Book and Tasks to wirelessly sync.. but the Calendar and E-mail does fine. Does it require a new version of BES?

PS: I can't sync it with a computer, because all of our corporate computers use the old version of Desktop Manager.

And while on this topic, I can't get Google Local to work on my BlackBerry. Is it because I have a 8700c on T-Mobile? Is something configured wrong?

tomryan
01-13-2006, 11:24 PM
No matter how many times I do enterprise activation, I can't get my Address Book and Tasks to wirelessly sync.. but the Calendar and E-mail does fine. Does it require a new version of BES?

PS: I can't sync it with a computer, because all of our corporate computers use the old version of Desktop Manager.

And while on this topic, I can't get Google Local to work on my BlackBerry. Is it because I have a 8700c on T-Mobile? Is something configured wrong?

This has been discussed ad nauseum, but one thing we did was move the contacts out to another folder, then we activated (no problems this time), copied the contacts back in (3000) and they came right down.