PDA

View Full Version : Slow Email Today?

BluePolaski
01-16-2006, 11:57 AM
I have a 7100t (no BES) running on TMO and have been experiencing around 15 min lags in email today. I have full coverage and have already resent service books and still having trouble? Anyone else having this?

juwaack68
01-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Where are you located?

BluePolaski
01-16-2006, 12:17 PM
West Michigan

JeffW
01-16-2006, 01:29 PM
I noticed the same thing down here in Texas

BluePolaski
01-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Spoke with Tmobile and they had me resend the service books (again). I thought maybe this was a problem with having my tmobile address forwarded to my gmail address, but even if I send an email directly from my desk to my TMO email address, still a problem. I did find that sending myself an email from gmail worked instantly. That made me think it could be my network here at work. But if others are having the same issue I think it could be something at Tmobile.

AlwaysOn607
01-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Wow, I am in West Michigan too and I was noticing my email is arriving exceptionally fast today. A number of times it has hit my bb before my pc.

I am also with tmo.

????

BluePolaski
01-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Mine started to work again. Around 1pm. I think there might be an issue with our network at my office as opposed to Tmobile. Sending emails from my desk took a long time to get to the device, and as I found out also, a long time to get to anywhere else. When I sent from Gmail...bam it was there. Anyways, these guys are great at troubleshooting for me and I figured it would be worth the call to them to see if they had a known problem in the area. I figured from the start it probably had something to do with how I have things set up on the device. I have found that 9 times out of 10 when I have an issue with the device, the answer is "I am an idiot." So I try to make sure I have everything set up correctly. But all seems to be running fine now. ???

BluePolaski
01-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Since this isnt an issue we can probably close this thread.