PDA

View Full Version : Web rendering iPad vs. PlayBook. Pretty impressive!

Tom
11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Not sure when this was released, but it shows a pretty impressive video of how well the PlayBook renders all pages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s72rGDUn2uo

Dubdub
11-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I saw that. Not so sure I believe everything I see and hear however as those are generally done in a controlled environment which is skewed to the product being advertised.

I will need to compare it for myself before I believe it. That said, it does look impressive.

Tom
11-19-2010, 10:14 AM
I would have a hard time believing that this was skewed. I do not think RIM would want to face an angry mob of consumers after the fact. You know full well that the second a PlayBook comes out of RIM HQ regardless of it being ready or not it will go through a thorough test by a site like Engadget/Gizmodo/BoyGenius

Xion901
11-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes, unless i see some live testing, with me being there :P then not going to get hopes high

aiharkness
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM
I agree with Dubdub but the way I would say it is there's no question RIM chose the "playing field" which was more advantageous to the playbook. But it's still cool. Can't wait.

TRONics
12-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the post...based on what I'm seeing, it's still the tablet I'm hoping for. I'm most looking forward to that flash content. Don't understand why the iPad was even released without it.