PDA

View Full Version : Can i use blackberry9700 dataplan to connect my laptop to internet?

teslation
12-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Hey guys, i was wondering if i can use my blackberry9700 device phone to connect my laptop to the internet using the dataplan i got... is it possible ? or is it only wap i can use ? please share

djm2
12-17-2010, 01:48 PM
See forum sponsor Tether Your BlackBerry | Tether (http://tether.com/blackberry/lp)

Dubdub
12-17-2010, 02:09 PM
You can tether your laptop to the BB and use the data connection, however, you will need to add a tether plan to your account with AT&T. Otherwise, you could get hit with a totally unplanned for, huge data bill.

irsan
12-18-2010, 09:01 PM
You can tether your laptop to the BB and use the data connection, however, you will need to add a tether plan to your account with AT&T. Otherwise, you could get hit with a totally unplanned for, huge data bill.
Nice tut. COpied

teslation
12-19-2010, 03:31 PM
but i have unlimited Blackberry Dataplan... Can i still use it ? and im not ATT im in a different country...

please help

tsac
12-21-2010, 08:33 PM
but i have unlimited Blackberry Dataplan... Can i still use it ? and im not ATT im in a different country...

please help

Your carrier indicates ATT. If not what carrier? Most carriers require a tether plan or has Dubdub said the bill may be a big surprise.

Griz30
12-23-2010, 04:06 AM
I was looking into that, how well does it work? I was wondering if it was spotty or not worth the money..?

thomasdavid
12-24-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi,?I'm having trouble login into my Blackberry ID. All the information is correct. When I click login, it says authenticating, then loading....?That's as far as it gets. I've tried the Alt R,S,T but it just returns to menu screen. I tried again but same issue. Have also reset phone by taking battery out.?Can anyone help?...

tsac
12-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi,?I'm having trouble login into my Blackberry ID. All the information is correct. When I click login, it says authenticating, then loading....?That's as far as it gets. I've tried the Alt R,S,T but it just returns to menu screen. I tried again but same issue. Have also reset phone by taking battery out.?Can anyone help?...

what ID are you asking about?