PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the unlock code

Le Terrible
12-22-2010, 06:56 AM
I see it says one should wait 3-5 hours for your unlock code. I have now waited 7 hours and counting since I received my payment confirmation. I have sent an email query. Any further steps I can take to get some assistance.

JSanders
12-22-2010, 07:05 AM
If you're speaking of the BlackBerry Unlock service on this forum:
What are your processing times?
During regular business hours Monday Friday 10am to 6pm EST->Within minutes (up to an hour)
Monday Friday from 6pm EST to Midnight EST->Within 3 hours
On weekends (Saturday & Sunday) from 10am EST to 9PM EST->Within 3-5 hours
On all other days and times including holidays codes will be delivered as soon as possible

If you ordered the code late last night, you'll likely get it this morning.

dc/dc
12-22-2010, 07:12 AM
You do realize that North America is just now waking up, right? The provider of codes for this site is a small business, and does not operate 25/8/366. Please be patient.

During regular business hours Monday Friday 10am to 6pm EST->Within minutes (up to an hour)
Monday Friday from 6pm EST to Midnight EST->Within 3 hours
On weekends (Saturday & Sunday) from 10am EST to 9PM EST->Within 3-5 hours
On all other days and times including holidays codes will be delivered as soon as possible

The last line covers the current time on the East Coast of Canada, where it is now 0700. They open for business in 3 hours.

tsac
12-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Wait a minute, sleep, who sleeps?

dc/dc
12-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Hey Dude..
Always go for a trusted vendor to purchase the unlock code.
Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.
Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!!
One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure! Think and make a wise decision.

Both HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center (http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com) and this site are trusted. You are not. Please take your spam elsewhere.

tsac
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
ok now it's my turn....Wow