PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry!

CraigJ1994
12-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Hello their, i am just here to ask ONE simple question ;)

Does anyone know if Windows Live Messenger will ever make an update for the BlackBerry application so that we can see are family & friends name's in color as at the moment all we see is these numbers representing a color E.G: #236. Please could Windows Live Messenger make an update to make us see are contacts in FULL color!!! :D

Thank you :')
:bb::bb:

aiharkness
12-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Simple answer: Maybe.

(The Windows Live Messenger app is written by RIM, by the way, and not Microsoft. But I stick with my answer regardless.)

Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Dubdub
12-27-2010, 06:47 PM
I think you need to ask Microsoft that question. And keep in mind that we are in no way connected with RIM.

rambo47
12-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Actually, Windows Live Messenger would make sense for RIM. More and more people are using it in the business world and obviously you don't need to have a BlackBerry to use it, ala BBM. I'd use it if it was available.

aiharkness
12-28-2010, 09:18 AM
@<hidden> rambo, there is a WLM app on BlackBerry AppWorld...developed by RIM. At least there is when I look. I don't know if it widely available for all devices or not.

@<hidden> Craig, you shouldn't have thanked me. I was being facetious. No one here knows the answers to these types of questions...or for the most part, if they do they aren't talking.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

deej
12-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't understand the question....You mean like this?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c195/deej1914/Capture7_42_46.jpg