PDA

View Full Version : Pictures are not displayed in the browser messages

amigo_castor
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Hello Dear,

My Blackberry is 8520, I am able to save the pages from the browser into the browser messages but when I want to view the pages they come without pictures.

This happens when I am out of the service area, if I am in the service are the pages load the pictures.

Is there something I am missing in the configuration?

Thanks in advance!

Castor

Motorcycle Mama
01-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Nope. You aren't missing anything.

When you 'save' the page, it's not downloading the whole page. The pictures are linked to the internet so you need an internet connection to see them. Working as designed.

amigo_castor
01-11-2011, 07:45 PM

When you 'save' the page, it's not downloading the whole page. The pictures are linked to the internet so you need an internet connection to see them. Working as designed.

Thank you for the informatio, is there
A way to save the page and the
Pictures at the same time?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

amigo_castor
01-13-2011, 02:51 PM

I am not sure you are 100% correct, I have been saving html into the browse message and for some reason some pictures are storaged and I am able to retrieve when out of the service area.

amigo_castor
01-13-2011, 02:54 PM
I am not sure you are 100% correct, I have been saving htmls into the browser message and for some reason some pictures are storaged and I am able to retrieve them when out of the service area.

I don't know why some pictures are saved and others are not, please anybody have an answer.