PDA

View Full Version : black berry 3g 9300 input language

7amada07
01-14-2011, 07:45 AM
i just got a bb 3g 9300 and its perfect but only a small problem
i want to know how to add input language such as arabic ?
when i search in my input langauges i find english us and uk only and i wanna add arabic too so any help ?
thanks
:bb:

tsac
01-14-2011, 09:13 AM
This may help. good Luck.
Welcome to the Forums

Overview

To use Arabic input language on the BlackBerry smartphone, the Language pack should be installed on the BlackBerry smartphone (if it is not already included).

To install the Language pack on the BlackBerry smartphone, download BlackBerry® Device Software that includes this language package to a computer. Using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, install the desired language. Once BlackBerry Device Software has been installed, the language bundles that are available depend on the wireless service provider. Some wireless service providers may not support the language pack.

To install the language pack, complete the following steps:

From the wireless service provider's website, download the BlackBerry Device Software for the BlackBerry smartphone that includes the required language pack. For example, BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0.298 (East Asia).
Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
Select the application loader tool.
Open Add/Remove Programs. At this point BlackBerry Desktop Manager confirms if the BlackBerry Device Software version which is installed is specific to the wireless service provider that the BlackBerry smartphone was purchased from.
From the Device Application Select screen, locate Arabic Language and Input Support.
Select the language you want to install.
Click Next. The installation will begin.
Once the BlackBerry Device Software is installed, on the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following:

Go to Options.
Under Input Language, select the language that was installed.
Save your changes.
Compose an email message to test the input language.

7amada07
01-14-2011, 03:27 PM
thanksss it solveed :D