PDA

View Full Version : Black & White list warning!!!

roamer12
02-01-2011, 05:57 PM
I downloaded this application a couple of weeks ago, and it appeared that I'd found the answer to my problems. It worked very well and I was very happy with the product. I decided to purchase the full licence, one that could be used for multiple handsets since I'd be applying for a blackberry upgrade soon.

I paid the fee, got the key and ordered my new blackberry based upon handsets compatible with Black & White list. I then was sent the licence key to register the new software. Guess what?I found I could not input the key - the registration screen on my old 8100 would only let me type in numerals, and not letters. The key is a combination of both.

I have emailed their support and have had no reply in over 4 days now. In the meantime the trial version has stopped working, blocked callers are getting through.

Maybe I haven't given enough time for a reply?but I'm left with a sinking feeling that I've parted with my money, and won't get any assistance.

If iberry/i-software are out there please help me, if not I wouldn't recommend anyone try this software.

I'll also accept any assistance from anyone here, and would remove/update this warning if I do get a resolution from this. In the meantime all I can say is that this could be a rip off(but I hope not).

stevetaz
02-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Did you send the email to the correct address? From their site:

The old support email address of iberrysupport @<hidden> hotmail.com has changed.

The new support email address is: support @<hidden> i-softwarelabs.com

roamer12
02-02-2011, 08:35 AM
stevetaz

Yes I've used the support email displayed on their site, the i-softwarelabs.com one.

roamer12
02-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi again

I've got to the bottom of this at last. Basically I had bought the wrong type of licence for my phone and software. I had the licence for the call PRO - simply because I was buying another handset and this enabled me to have a multiuser licence I think. Basically I got mixed up in their explainations. the call PRO isn't compatible with my 8100 Pearl. So the key is useless. I've bought the Black and White list key for the handset, and it worked when I put it in.

It would have been nice to have had some support from the application provider, especially since I've obviously mistakenly bought something I might not use - although the call PRO will probably work with my new Curve.

So great product, just a bit lacking in support. Then again my email may have gone into their junk folder as I do have a hotmail account - although this was the one I input for the key to be sent to, so you'd think they'd have a way of updating their email protocols with customer's addresses.