PDA

View Full Version : 9700 issues

jamaicangarry
02-26-2011, 12:04 AM
hey i recently purchased a 9700 from a friend. the housing g was changed some time before i purchased it. i notice one day when i purchased a skin that if i squeeze the phone at the top and bottom at the same time it reboots. the same happens when i squeeze it from the sides. now the phone works perfectly if i don't do this. the other day i also updated my os to 6.448 and it was great as well no issues. i now realized that at times if i use my cam with flash it powers off the phone. now if i plug the phone in the flash works fine. and if the battery is fully charged it works fine as well. (do i need a new battery or this is a os issue) this never happened before i updated. additionally when the phone shuts off after the flash the battery life fluctuates. what do you guys think i can do ?

at times the phone also shuts off on its own (like once or twice during the day and not every day). but this started happening after i updated the os.

Dubdub
02-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Could be that the case was improperly installed, it has a short someplace, it got wet and wasn't properly dried, or a number of other things. I hope that you didn't pay a lot for it.