PDA

View Full Version : removing message indicator for a specific email account??

phoenixdog
03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Hello all,

i've got 2 email accounts set up on my BB9700 but i only want to be able to view message indicators (yellow envelope) for 1 of the accounts. how to i de-activate the messgae indicator for the other account? thanks.

Howard S.
03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Hide the account you don't want to see the message indicator for. I don't know of any way to deactivate the message indicator for a specific account. By hiding the account you will still get the emails, but you'll need to unhide it to see them.

phoenixdog
03-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Hide the account you don't want to see the message indicator for. I don't know of any way to deactivate the message indicator for a specific account. By hiding the account you will still get the emails, but you'll need to unhide it to see them.

even when the acccount is hidden is message indicator includes those messages in my total.

Howard S.
03-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Do you have it setup for both accounts to go into one folder, your main messages folder? Or do you keep the email account folders separate? If you have them combined, then you could just specify for the account you don't want to NOT go into the main message folder, and then hide it. If they are separate, then hiding both the one you don't want AND the main message folder should work for you.

sherryabhy
03-16-2011, 10:50 PM
I am totelly agree with you. It is such a very best and superb information you shared here. It is very best and easy to get idea about the removing message indicator for a specific email account.