PDA

View Full Version : Rearrange Multiple Stored Numbers Per Contact?

Mikes88Stang
01-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Is it possible to rearrange the order of numbers that come up when the green phone button is depressed on a contact? I would really like a custom order per contact, but a default 1st, 2nd, 3rd is alright too.

kurichan
01-24-2006, 02:11 AM
I thought it rearranged them automatically based on usage frequency. Maybe just my imagination?

d_fisher
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Custom order, no. But, you can change the way it displays.
Phone > Options > General Options > Phone List View

Doug

Mikes88Stang
01-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Doug,
I tried what you suggested, but that seems to only change my call log. I was hoping to rearrange the the order of numbers that comes up when I press talk on a multiple-contact number contact (if that makes sense....heheh). I would like the mobile number first.

d_fisher
01-25-2006, 10:34 AM
For example, you have a contact that has a home, work, and cell phone number entered. You want it to default to cell instead of work. Is this about it? If so, I think you are out of luck. I cant find anything to change that.

Doug

Mikes88Stang
01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Doug,
Yup you described it exactly. Well, I will keep an eye out for anything like it. If I see a program that does it I will let you know.

Evangelist
01-27-2006, 08:40 AM
8-) Greetings! Kinda of a sneaky solution or what techs might call a "Workaround": you can enter the phone numbers "incorrectly" so that the mobile number is entered in the place for the work number or the mobile number where the home number would go, etc. Then the correct number would be first, even though the system "thinks" it's displaying the work number! :-o

Hope this helps!

God Bless!

Rick
Embrace His Grace (http://www.embracehisgrace.com)