PDA

View Full Version : Simore Dual Sims - NOT GOOD COMPANY - DO NOT Waste Your Time

japansecpro
04-21-2011, 10:20 PM
All:

I have Bold 9700 and wanted dual sims capability. Ordered Plantinum from SIMORE thinking it's a good company from Switzerland. Sales people said it would work with my Bold 9700 after long distance phone conversation. Since the beginning, nothing worked. Cut many sims and wasted close to $20 US dollars of replacements. The agonies were unbearable. So gave up thinking that I was not doing things correctly. I got emails to prove my communication with SIMORE over a year span. They told me the same thing over and over: cut and sand the sims and that the contacts are not touching.

Just a week ago, I got the urge of trying to make sim Platinum work. So I emailed support at SiMORE. They came back with the notion that they will replace my Platinum with a new technology called Infinite. So I agreed. But later they came back that I have to purchase the Platinum again and they will replace it with the Infinite. I am beyond upset. I was so patient with them, but somehow they do not feel their clients are worth keeping or even honor their product.

I have never seen a company who doesn't honor its commitment. This is a first. I only wanted the technology to work as promised by the company before purchasing. Now I have something that doesn't work and no support from the company that promised that it will work on my Bold 9700.

Do not work with this company. You will be disappointed like I am. Enclosed is my last email with Simore:

dc/dc
04-21-2011, 11:35 PM
This needs to be in Rants and Raves.