PDA

View Full Version : Verizon 7130e and Verizon Software Download

eaterb
01-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I just received my new BB 7130e and I noticed that the software is a version behind. I have tried to download it from Verizon's website and I receive an error message that my phone is not a valid verizon wireless number.

Has anyone else seen this?

It is a corporate phone, so I was not sure if I called they would allow me to download the software (We are new to this)...

Brett

marcfogel
01-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I just received my new BB 7130e and I noticed that the software is a version behind. I have tried to download it from Verizon's website and I receive an error message that my phone is not a valid verizon wireless number.

Brett

It took a day or two after I received my phone before I was able to download.

whsbuss
01-25-2006, 07:45 PM

It is a corporate phone, so I was not sure if I called they would allow me to download the software (We are new to this)...

Brett

Last I checked on the Verizon downloadsite, the OS was the same as distributed on the 7130. What makes you think there's a newer version available for download?

shakezilla
01-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Last I checked on the Verizon downloadsite, the OS was the same as distributed on the 7130. What makes you think there's a newer version available for download?

I was thinking the same thing. Could you share the URL of the Verizon page you were looking at? Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places.

gadgtman
01-26-2006, 12:21 PM
There may be some confusion with Bell Canada's 7130e...they use a higher rev of software.

packetknife
01-26-2006, 01:51 PM

There are some sub-compenents of the Smithmicro download that ~are~ newer than those on the shipping 7130e as of last week (when I last tried a new out-of-box 7130e). Things like certs and help files. Nothing too huge.. maybe Task Manager too. I can't recall exactly but it wasn't a bit deal. -Pk

whsbuss
01-26-2006, 07:23 PM
There are some sub-compenents of the Smithmicro download that ~are~ newer than those on the shipping 7130e as of last week (when I last tried a new out-of-box 7130e). Things like certs and help files. Nothing too huge.. maybe Task Manager too. I can't recall exactly but it wasn't a bit deal. -Pk

That may be true. But the designation for the smithmicro download has the same firmware number as that distributed. Unless it fixes the EVDO dropouts and/or bluetooth crashed I'll pass on it.

packetknife
01-26-2006, 10:20 PM
That may be true. But the designation for the smithmicro download has the same firmware number as that distributed. Unless it fixes the EVDO dropouts and/or bluetooth crashed I'll pass on it.

It fixes niether... that much I'm pretty sure of. I still have both problems. -Pk

bb4lfe
01-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Verizon is currently working on new firmware to correct a few issues. Should hopefully be out soon.

eaterb
01-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks for your replies. I am not able to log in anyway. It did look like a new version was out there to download, but I think I may have looked in the wrong place...

Thanks again,

Brett

MooseBerry
01-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Interestingly enough I saw a different version of the OS that came on my 'swap out' 7130e. The replacement unit stayed locked into Data Connection Refused and level 3 tech support had me download and install the software from VZW. When I reinstalled I reverted back to the normal OS. I didn't write down the version number unfortunately. The battery icon was fully intact and the unread mail icons were yellow (they really stood out). I don't know what else was different. I wonder if that's the new firmware, uncompleted. My replacement unit also has a round blue sticker in the rear that reads "01/06".

pnd4pnd
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
someone on the howard forums said there is a release from bell canada that solves the evdo issues. anyone else try this with success? where to download? instructions?

thanks!
eric

whsbuss
01-31-2006, 12:04 PM
someone on the howard forums said there is a release from bell canada that solves the evdo issues. anyone else try this with success? where to download? instructions?

thanks!
eric

Check on Blackberry.com under downloads. Also, Verizon should be releasing an update for 4.1 later next month (at least that's what I am hearing).

pnd4pnd
01-31-2006, 01:03 PM
Check on Blackberry.com under downloads. Also, Verizon should be releasing an update for 4.1 later next month (at least that's what I am hearing).

I've looked there and no luck... I also heard verizon was going to release by the end of february, but that is a ways off.

Eric

whsbuss
01-31-2006, 02:04 PM
I've looked there and no luck... I also heard verizon was going to release by the end of february, but that is a ways off.

Eric

Unless you are having severe problems, i would wait till the software fix is released from Verizon. There are many war stories on the forum with those who load carrier-unsupported firmware.

island
02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I am using the Bell M canadian software on my 7130e and it works like a charm. Totally stopped my bluetooth resetting errors and phone restarts. The only small issue I have now is that when someone calls me while i'm using bluetooth, and im on the phone already, it disconnects the line im talking to. Otherwise, I think this will work out great until Verizon releases a new firmware rev.

mezorn26
02-23-2006, 06:29 PM

any idea as to when the new firmware will be released for the 7130e?

marcfogel
02-23-2006, 06:36 PM

I will be surprised if they ever release a firmware upgrade.

mezorn26
02-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

With out question the bell firmware did not improve the EVDO problem. I installed it a few hours ago and I am still having the same issues as before.

whsbuss
02-24-2006, 08:19 AM

No date set for the Verizon release of the 4.1 update. Al I know is the software is in testing at Verizon. It may also be delayed until the RIM/NTP suit is decided.

Dewars
02-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

With out question the bell firmware did not improve the EVDO problem. I installed it a few hours ago and I am still having the same issues as before.

I installed Bell's version on my VZW 7130e about six hours ago. So far I've been stuck on 1XEV since then. Before the update it would go to 1X and stay there. So far, so good.

I can not even log on to the software update page for VZW. It tells me my number is not valid. I'm not a new customer. I'll have to call and see if they can fix that.

drichman
02-26-2006, 06:37 PM
For anyone considering installing either the Bell or Telus OS to resolve the bluetooth reboot, I have two words: do it. The installation, following the instructions posted at howardforums.com, for example, went very smoothly and the phone worked exactly as a bluetooth phone should work immediately after the installation was complete. Sitting in my den, about twenty feet from my car (parked in the garage), the phone immediately located the car kit and asked if I wanted to pair the two devices. Every time I get into the car, the car kit emits a beep within thirty seconds indicating that the phone has connected with the car kit...no more having the manually connect the phone to the car kit and no more holding my breath hoping that the phone doesn't crash while or as a result of it connecting to the car kit. As an aside, the experience only reinforces everything I've come to know and expect about Verizonwireless over the past several years: that they put more emphasis on bringing products out than on the needs and concerns of its customers. VZW's work on its OS, by comparison to the Bell OS just seems sloppy. Beyond its failure to get the problems with BT ironed out before releasing the OS, the VZW designers couldn't even get the battery icon (notcie that the icon appears sliced in half) fully drawn. Just plain sloppy. Unfotunately, VZW is the only provider with the 7130e in my area so I'm stuck with them. Otherwise, this constant dumbing down of its equipment (I also own a V710 which was so shoddy that it's been the subject of a class action suit) has gotten very old.

bltvbltv
02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
I installed the Tellus software on my Verizon 7130E and since then my Bluetooth and EVDO have worked perfectly. However, it seems that the actually phone connection and clarity is compromised. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dewars
02-27-2006, 11:04 AM
The last few days of using my 7130e upgraded to Bell's OS version has been great. Bluetooth has worked flawless. EVDO signal has not been lost once. Its been great, knock on wood! :)

It even fixes the crappy VZW theme and its still crappy! Who knows when VZW will release their update. For those who have not done the upgrade you should.

scaredpoet
02-27-2006, 12:05 PM
I too have done the changover to Bell's software, and haven't been happier. I DO wish Verizon would come up with their update though.

gdpmumin
02-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Wirelessly posted (7130e VZW: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I'm perusing the forums via my 7130e right now so searching is hard to do, but as far as I can tell no Verizon customer who has made the switch to Bell's firmware has experienced any adverse issues. Correct? Does it fix the problem with mp3s cutting off the first second and playing only a few times? I've seen in these forums that Verizon is working on a fix for that but didn't know if it was incorporated into the firmware update.

bltvbltv
02-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I think I want to change the Telus upgrade on my 7130E to Bell. Can anyone tell me how to do it? I already have the Bell software on my Desktop.

captainvfr
02-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Can someone send me a link to the Bell OS? Please!

Dewars
02-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Can someone send me a link to the Bell OS? Please!

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871

gdfein
02-28-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm a total newbie here, but I have a VZW 7130e that is less than 2mos old and it appears that my handheld version software is v4.1.0.117 (Platform 2.2.0.53).

I've not experienced the bluetooth issue at all, and unfortunately I live in an area without EVDO coverage (for now waiting for this summer) so I can't comment on EVDO service.

But I thought I'd mention that it seems to me that VZW does have a 4.1 OS. In fact you can download it here.

http://vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry/

gdpmumin
02-28-2006, 10:20 AM
There is a newer version than 117 and that's what everyone is talking about. Verizon is the last of the carriers offering the 7130e to offer the firmware upgrade.

whsbuss
02-28-2006, 10:22 AM
There is a newer version than 117 and that's what everyone is talking about. Verizon is the last of the carriers offering the 7130e to offer the firmware upgrade.

And the new firware is still in testing at VZW. Hopefully it will be released soon. They've been testing it for 10 days.

unboringuy
02-28-2006, 06:03 PM
I just got the 7130e from Verizon, and it's running version 4.1.0.117. So far, I have not had any problems using my bluetooth headset. I haven't had any rebooting (of course, I've only had the unit 2 days). Am I just lucky, or are bad things about to happen?

packetknife
03-01-2006, 08:44 AM
I just got the 7130e from Verizon, and it's running version 4.1.0.117. So far, I have not had any problems using my bluetooth headset. I haven't had any rebooting (of course, I've only had the unit 2 days). Am I just lucky, or are bad things about to happen?

I used my Bluetooth handset and Tethering for a few days without problems and then it started. And it only got worse. Then I finally realized it was booting without me knowing it because certain app. 'locations' would go back to initial. And finally it would make me re-pair the headset with the handheld. I eventually got more annoyed with it than it was worth. -Pk

mwoc
03-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I installed the Bell OS and it has been working flawlessly. Bluetooth, no dropped EVDO connections (using it to type this), and the verizon theme works well now. The battery icon is not screwed up, and when you send sms, the icon will show you a little 'D' when it is delivered to the other handset. I don't remember the 'D' showing up before, but I may have missed it.

To be honest, I think I will wait and see if I upgrade to verizon's code when they release it since this is working well now.

mezorn26
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
I installed the Bell OS and it has been working flawlessly. Bluetooth, no dropped EVDO connections (using it to type this), and the verizon theme works well now. The battery icon is not screwed up, and when you send sms, the icon will show you a little 'D' when it is delivered to the other handset. I don't remember the 'D' showing up before, but I may have missed it.

To be honest, I think I will wait and see if I upgrade to verizon's code when they release it since this is working well now.

Not me, still having the back and forth back and forth from 1XEV to 1X to 1x and around and around it goes...

markpharris
03-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Has anyone been successful in using the 7130 as a modem for an ibook to the internet?
Verizon advertises that it can be tethered and they say that the 7130 can work as a modem to access internet with a mac.
How is it done?

unboringuy
03-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Disregard my earlier posting about things working flawlessly. I'm not getting the rebooting with Bluetooth and the back and forth from 1EV to 1X to 1x.

bltvbltv
03-02-2006, 06:10 PM
I just ungraded my Verizon 7130E to Bell's software. (I had rearlier replaced Verizon's with Telus because of problems with 1x, Bluethooth, etc. but was unhappy with the sound quality of the incoming phone calls.) Now it works perfectly! EVDO, phone quality, browser, Bluetooth all good.
Highly recommended. Don't hesitate. The current version of Verizon software will NOT run the 7130E properly. FYI: There's a trick with replacing the application that someone published a while ago on this site. It would be great if that person could put it up again. It was well detailed and clear.

captainvfr
03-02-2006, 07:23 PM
I keep getting an error reading application message upon trying to run the app.?

gdpmumin
03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
:x Just tried to install Bell's firmware upgrade on a VZW 7130e. It caused my desktop to freeze and my BlackBerry got fried. All I get now are two flashes of the red LED every couple of seconds. Can't turn the device on. Pulling out the battery does nothing to resolve the issue.

"Oh what a beautiful feelin'. Everything's going my way.":cry:

trifster
03-02-2006, 10:16 PM
I have the software DL'ed, is there any settings i need to write down prior to performing install?

Bobby

blepine
03-03-2006, 12:45 AM
I did installed it yesterday. All I did was make a copy of the vendor.xml file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\ and then after first running the Bell install, overwrote the vendor.xml it installed with my original. Then I ran the loader and everyone worked perfectly.

Patience is needed. It took a while for my BB to initialize after all was done. The EVDO seems more stable now, and the bluetooth reboot issue is gone. So far so good.

Bryan

trifster
03-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Stuck on runway at O Hare. Did bell upgrade on my VZW 7130e last night. EVDO is working great, no drops from term F to B and while on plane in middle of runway. Just hope we can go soon, this tin can is hot with engines off.

mezorn26
03-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Stuck on runway at O Hare. Did bell upgrade on my VZW 7130e last night. EVDO is working great, no drops from term F to B and while on plane in middle of runway. Just hope we can go soon, this tin can is hot with engines off.

Must smell great in there, like a test tube full of disease....

lidocayne
03-03-2006, 05:30 PM
No date set for the Verizon release of the 4.1 update. Al I know is the software is in testing at Verizon. It may also be delayed until the RIM/NTP suit is decided.

Suit has been settled...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - Blackberry maker Research in Motion said Friday it agreed to pay $612.5 million to patent holding company NTP to settle a long-running dispute that had threatened to shut down the popular wireless e-mail service.

Canadian-based Research in Motion (Research) announced the settlement late Friday ahead of a U.S. judge's expected ruling on damages in the case.

Under the settlement, NTP granted RIM the right to keep running its Blackberry business, the company said in a statement.

The agreement has been finalized and NTP's lawsuit against RIM has been dismissed by a court order, the Canadian company said.

The settlement means no further court proceedings or decisions about damages are necessary, RIM said. Top of page

------------------------------------

We'll see what happens now..

-L

trifster
03-04-2006, 04:03 PM
ha, It didn't smell so bad but the heat didn't help my hangover.

Yay for the RIM settlement. A bargin at 600+million too. watchin RIM's stock shoot up on monday.

mezorn26
03-04-2006, 05:38 PM
ha, It didn't smell so bad but the heat didn't help my hangover.

Yay for the RIM settlement. A bargin at 600+million too. watchin RIM's stock shoot up on monday.

Priced in already...Might see an initial jump but the news means nothing...

apple85
03-05-2006, 07:15 PM
I downloaded the Bell Software and went to run it and I get this error "Error reading setup initialization file" what does that mean?

trifster
03-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Bad download? I would re-download file, re-run the download. visit the RIM folder with vendor.xml and rename vendor.old then install.

apple85
03-05-2006, 09:00 PM
tried re downloading and tried renaming... this is frustrating considering all 3 of my blackberries would be fixed by installing this os... 2 for the BT problem and 1 for the DCR's

trifster
03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Hmmm, have you tried to run the patch from a different comptuer, perhaps something on the one you are using is preventing the dl from opening properly.

apple85
03-05-2006, 09:29 PM
ahhhh and therein lies my problem... All my other computers are Apples so I cannot :( I guess i'm just screwed

trifster
03-05-2006, 09:41 PM
a google search of the original error message is common with install shield built installers. some proxy's and AV engines may alter the file on DL and cause install to error. if you have any AV tools and/or firewalls you may want to try to DL the file with them off. Or DL the file from some other connection to the internet and bring it over to your windows pc on cd or usb memory.

apple85
03-05-2006, 09:43 PM
THANKS I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! I'll be testing it now!

apple85
03-06-2006, 02:45 PM
So I installed it and everything seemed to be good really steady 3 bars of EVDO. For arguements sake after installing i had an incident in the phone, in which case it needed to be replaced and Thankfully my Verizon reps take care of me even if it isn't your typical warranty issue.

unboringuy
03-06-2006, 06:30 PM
apple85,

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but what made you think that you could return the unit for a replacement when the damage was caused by your own negligence? Seems somewhat dishonest to me.

apple85
03-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Because I can. The company will make more on my monthly charges then what it costs to replace a phone. Because if they didn't want to exchange it then I would fork over the 50 bucks for an insurance replacement. Oh and next time don't call me out on the board if you've got an issue with something thats what private messages are for.

trifster
03-06-2006, 08:19 PM
How about all the "legit" broken phones that verizons screws people with by not replacing. They're a billion dollar company, perhaps if they had provided the ROM update, he wouldn't have been wasting time with the Bell upgrade and then wouldn't have stepped on the phone.

crackedoutontheblack
03-06-2006, 09:53 PM
apple85,

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but what made you think that you could return the unit for a replacement when the damage was caused by your own negligence? Seems somewhat dishonest to me.

man, that is a freakin ridiculous statement.....you are a herb!

unboringuy
03-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm not defending Verizon for putting out a buggy release of software...in fact it's frustrating as hell. I think ethics apply to everyone; companies and customers alike. The same mentality, IMHO, is what causes juries to award outrageously large damages to plaintiffs...big company or big insurance company can afford it.

Let's face it, there is no free lunch. So when Verizon's operating costs go up, so do the fees that all of us pay for service. So if that makes me "a herb", so be it.

And for whatever it's worth, my whole point was to try to get an intelligent discussion here on the ethics of returning something for an exchange that was not defective. I was not trying to call anyone out. I just happen to disagree with apple's post. Fact is, I can do a lot of things, but that doesn't make them right.

gdfein
03-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Boring - Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, but clearly there is something defective with the VZW product as they are currently selling it otherwise this entire thread would be moot and people would not be looking to retrofit the Bell OS for the VZW device.

Not that your ethics discussion would not make for an entertaining opportunity for everyone to fire up their flamethrowers, but thats more appropriate in another thread and topic.

I'm more interested in learning how/when we can fix our phones.

apple85
03-07-2006, 02:12 AM
Personal ethics should be more reserved for forums dedicated to that. I would even recomend posting an ethics topic in the off topic here. It's in appropriate to try and push your ethics off on anyone else. NOW back to the software at hand. BELL JUST WORKS!

marcfogel
03-07-2006, 06:35 AM
Obviously a buggy phone is annoying and quite Frankly is becoming somewhat of the norm, unfortunately. We all are a bunch of Beta testers.

What is totally unacceptable is Verizon's Sloooooow response to fixing the issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a firmware upgrade until the summer.

I wonder how many class action suits against Verizon it will take for them to "move" on fixing these issues in a timely manner.

crackedoutontheblack
03-07-2006, 10:08 AM

Brett

I've had my 7130e for months and still cannot log into the site. VZW tech support gave me some bogus number to put in when I needed to download VZ Access software for tethering...Call them, the'll get you in. Also, I think I've seen a bogus number somewhere on here that you could use too.

(y)

unboringuy
03-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with the comments about the buggy software, and as a user I am as frustrated as everyone else. Maybe I've just gotten used to the overall lack of quality in programming.

I don't think the other providers have been any faster with fixes, but they have had the 7100s out longer.

apple85
03-07-2006, 12:25 PM
for as much as they charge and we continue to pay we ought to see better service... I'm an apple user (obivously apple85) lol and the turn around time from when something is exploited to the next software update with patches is very quick. Now I know it's not fair to compare computer software to cell phone software, but I mean it's really not rocket science for Verizon to keep up when they've got the cash flow they do. Hell they are number 2 in the country with 36 million customers!

whsbuss
03-07-2006, 12:52 PM
for as much as they charge and we continue to pay we ought to see better service... I'm an apple user (obivously apple85) lol and the turn around time from when something is exploited to the next software update with patches is very quick. Now I know it's not fair to compare computer software to cell phone software, but I mean it's really not rocket science for Verizon to keep up when they've got the cash flow they do. Hell they are number 2 in the country with 36 million customers!

Actually, its 51 million.

whsbuss
03-07-2006, 01:02 PM
For those using the Bell software upgrade, is your mp3 tones working? On the VZW software the mp3 plays once or twice, then stops until you pull the battery.

gresch
03-08-2006, 03:17 PM
For those using the Bell software upgrade, is your mp3 tones working? On the VZW software the mp3 plays once or twice, then stops until you pull the battery.

works for me, no problems.

mezorn26
03-08-2006, 03:39 PM
works for me, no problems.

same here..

kb9liq
03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
What is the correct way to install the new verizon updated software?

gresch
03-08-2006, 07:54 PM
What is the correct way to install the new verizon updated software?

Connect your bbery to your computer
Backup your bberry
Run the download file
follow the instructions.

It's just that simple.

apple85
03-08-2006, 10:09 PM
wait verizon came out with new software since yesterday?

gresch
03-08-2006, 11:41 PM
wait verizon came out with new software since yesterday?

yup. today.

whsbuss
03-09-2006, 07:27 AM
yup. today.

The new Verizon release is 4.1.0.268

DaMaN
03-09-2006, 10:53 AM
can't find it, got the link to it?

Dewars
03-09-2006, 11:07 AM
can't find it, got the link to it?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871

eaterb
03-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I just talked to a tech at VZW and they told me that I have the most recent version of the handheld software. Although, based on the forum there is a new version available. I noticed that the download site for verizon has an update showing with a date of yesterday, what is going on?

gdfein
03-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I installed the update today. The install went smoothly and my device appears to be working fine. The navigation speed thru menus seems improved and I've been trying to test the BT rebooting error and have not seen my VZW 7130e reboot once. (FWIW I use a MOT HS850)

Unfortunately I live in a non-EVDO area and cannot comment on if the issues with that have been resolved.

whsbuss
03-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I installed the update today. The install went smoothly and my device appears to be working fine. The navigation speed thru menus seems improved and I've been trying to test the BT rebooting error and have not seen my VZW 7130e reboot once. (FWIW I use a MOT HS850)

Unfortunately I live in a non-EVDO area and cannot comment on if the issues with that have been resolved.

Do far, the EVDO drops I see here at work have stopped. Lets hope it continues.

trifster
03-09-2006, 03:28 PM
I just talked to a tech at VZW and they told me that I have the most recent version of the handheld software. Although, based on the forum there is a new version available. I noticed that the download site for verizon has an update showing with a date of yesterday, what is going on?

Tech's probably are a bit clueless as the firmware update was posted to the vzw business site.

dbregman
03-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Tech's probably are a bit clueless as the firmware update was posted to the vzw business site.

I am able to access the update through the standard VZW site by logging into my account and going to phone/device support.

pixelcrisp
05-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Trying to upgrade (Bell) my 7130e VZW and I have a MB Pro Core Duo 2.

Does anyone have directions for us MAC users?

Thanks in advance for the help.

John Clark
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
There is a whole forum discussion dedicated to Mac users called the Mac User's Corner.

pixelcrisp
05-09-2007, 08:00 AM
There is a whole forum discussion dedicated to Mac users called the Mac User's Corner.

Yes, I know. Doesn't help me concerning the upgrade on my phone unless you know of a specific thread that deals with the recent update and how to load it on a 7130e with a MAC.