PDA

View Full Version : Carrying PDF attachments on the 8700

mpovolo
01-26-2006, 08:57 AM
One of the things I need to do with this device is carry a couple of PDF attachments on pricing. I had someone try the save email option but after removing the file I sent myself from the server, it is no longer in the saved emails folder on the BB. Any ideas on how to carry these PDF files with me for viewing. I would hate to have to keep them online somewhere and download them each and everytime I want to look at them.

thanks

Stinsonddog
01-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Might be able to use that to store and locate pdfs to view. Not sure though.

One of the things I need to do with this device is carry a couple of PDF attachments on pricing. I had someone try the save email option but after removing the file I sent myself from the server, it is no longer in the saved emails folder on the BB. Any ideas on how to carry these PDF files with me for viewing. I would hate to have to keep them online somewhere and download them each and everytime I want to look at them.

thanks

davef
01-26-2006, 12:49 PM
RepliGo Professional

http://www.cerience.com/products/pro/blackberry/index.htm

Any PDF that you receive via email can be permanently saved to the device and reviewed at any time.

stevew
01-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Something wrong here...when you save an e-mail, it will not auto delete - even if you remove the original from the server/host PC. I have done this many times and have never lost a saved message.

mbay2002
01-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Interesting... if you click on an email, you can mark it as "saved". You can also select "View Saved Messages". I don't see how to make an email "un-saved".

I know under Messages->Options->General Options you can set the period for "Keep Messages" (I have mine set to 30 days), but I still don't see how I can mark a saved email as "un-saved" (sure, I can delete it manually, but what if I inadvertently mark it as saved and would rather just retain for the default 30 day period?)