PDA

View Full Version : opens texts half way through conversation list

adrianjohnson
05-25-2011, 02:17 AM
Hi.

When I get a txt from a friend and I open it the screen doesnt automatically go to the most recent txt from that person but shows one that is further up the list (a text I received and answered earlier from the same person). This means I have to scroll down to the most recent txt.

Not a major issue but my old Bold 9700 didnt do it, nor does my sons new BB with same OS

Just cant find how to amend it in the settings.

Any ideas??

NatalieJanine
05-26-2011, 12:19 PM
I've been having the exact same problem with my 9780.
I'll receive a new text and select it but it shows earlier texts from before and I end up having to scroll down.

However, I find that if you select the text, then go back and select it again it will show the newest text right away. But with that being said, I would like a more permanent fix as it's kind of an inconvenience, you should be able to open the newest text right away.

I'm going to try to delete the whole conversation and see if that works.. I would like a better fix though if anyone knows as well.

EDIT: I fixed the problem, you have to just update the OS and it should work. Let me know if this helped you because it helped me. (: