PDA

View Full Version : wifi not workin

kellymcgann
06-08-2011, 02:56 PM
heya..:) i got a blackberry curve a few months ago and everything was working fine and then a few days ago in the top right hand corner it said gprs and since then it wont connect to the internet like i cant go on facebook or anything it says that its connected to the internet but the wifi sign wont light up it just stays grey. its really annoying like cause really dont want to have to get a new phone. any help would be really appreciated..:D thank you..:D

jsconyers
06-08-2011, 03:17 PM
First thing I would do is remove the battery for a minute and then see if it starts working again. If not, I would call Vodafone and have them verify the BB Data Plan is still on your account.

And, welcome to the forums.

DavemCunnane
06-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey I have the same problem with my blackberry curve 8520 I stopped getting Wifi data coverege as of 7-6-2011 and I'm unable to connect to any messenger service and also wifi sign stays unlit so if you have any answers please would you share them with me please.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Motorcycle Mama
06-08-2011, 07:28 PM
What country are you in?

joshuantiasmummy
06-09-2011, 06:16 AM
Hey I have the same problem with my blackberry curve 8520 I stopped getting Wifi data coverege as of 7-6-2011 and I'm unable to connect to any messenger service and also wifi sign stays unlit so if you have any answers please would you share them with me please.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Everyones having the same problem destroys the object of having a blackberry.. and bbm is the same

A_Zimbo
06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
See this: BIS over WIFI stopped working - BlackBerry Support Community Forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-Software/BIS-over-WIFI-stopped-working/td-p/1132235)

Dubdub
06-09-2011, 08:54 AM
heya..:) i got a blackberry curve a few months ago and everything was working fine and then a few days ago in the top right hand corner it said gprs and since then it wont connect to the internet like i cant go on facebook or anything it says that its connected to the internet but the wifi sign wont light up it just stays grey. its really annoying like cause really dont want to have to get a new phone. any help would be really appreciated..:D thank you..:D

Please do not post using text speak. It is very hard to understand, read and follow without proper punctuation, capitalization, etc.

And there are many people here who do not speak English as their native language. I can just imagine what they say when they try to read it.