PDA

View Full Version : 7100t Does not vibrate only

AlAboos
01-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey folks,

I rather have a werid problem with my 7100t. Even though I set it to vibrate only in profiles and have everything set to vibrate when I receive calls in or out of holster it rings with its default ringtone. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

TheRinger
01-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Got the vibrate profile enabled? (meaning were you in the noisy profile, editing the vibrate profile, and forgot to enable vibrate?) I've done that before myself heh

Set to vibrate, and not vibrate+tone for the event?
Just below that, is the volume set to mute?
Last thing, any exceptions making it bypass the profile? (If you are using 4.1 OS)

AlAboos
01-28-2006, 02:36 PM
I did. It's enabled and everything is set to "vibrate". Volume is muted and no exceptions as well.

...and, when I enable loud where I have ring+vibrate enabled - when I receive a call first phone starts to vibrate and play the default ring, then the ringtone that I have set in the profile rings on top of vibration and default ring! I have two ringers going off and phone vibrates as well :(

AlAboos
01-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Bump... please :oops:

oldpirate
01-30-2006, 09:05 AM
I have this same problem. The ring tone sounds in the holster when the profile is set to mute and vibrate.

B Chan
07-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Same problem. Became apparent after install of TMO OS 4.1

Any solution for this problem found yet?

Many thanks.

AlAboos
07-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Not a permanent solution, but I changed profile using the icon, not holding down #, then removed my battery and put it back in and never used the damn shortcut to switch between profiles.