PDA

View Full Version : BB Message Problem

DigiDean
01-28-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm a new BB user, have a 8700c, and use a company BES. My question is this. When I view messages, I see all of my incoming email message, but I also see telephone calls that have been made, missed, and received. Is there any way for me to not view the telephone call, since all I really want to see are emails in my inbox.

Thanks!

coreyg510
01-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Not to familiar with the 8700, is there no filter option?

mriff
01-28-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm a new BB user, have a 8700c, and use a company BES. My question is this. When I view messages, I see all of my incoming email message, but I also see telephone calls that have been made, missed, and received. Is there any way for me to not view the telephone call, since all I really want to see are emails in my inbox.

Thanks!
Phone icon, then options, then call logging. Select None. That should do it. 8-) I like to have missed calls show up in message list, but that's it.

etaylor9
01-28-2006, 07:28 PM

Thanks!
Go to Phone click track wheel options, then scroll to call Logging click none.

DigiDean
01-28-2006, 09:30 PM
I did what you said - and it worked perfectly. Thanks to all of you very much!