PDA

View Full Version : 7130e calendar time zone & javascript issues

sooky
01-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks in advance to any help. I have two issues with my verizon 7130e:

1) When I change the time zone on the phone (because it doesn't seem to automatically do it when entering new time zones) it changes all my appointments as well. If I've previously scheduled something for 2:00pm before entering another time zone and then manually change the time zone to Pacific, from Eastern, it moves up my appt 3 hours, instead of just leaving it at 2pm. Any way around this? The phone is set to network time, so you'd think it would just do it all automatically.

2) Just several days ago, I was able to log into my hotmail email using the web browser. Now, nothing happens when I hit the "login" button after entering my username & password. I think it might be a javascript issue? Any advice?

Thanks again.

whsbuss
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks in advance to any help. I have two issues with my verizon 7130e:

1) When I change the time zone on the phone (because it doesn't seem to automatically do it when entering new time zones) it changes all my appointments as well. If I've previously scheduled something for 2:00pm before entering another time zone and then manually change the time zone to Pacific, from Eastern, it moves up my appt 3 hours, instead of just leaving it at 2pm. Any way around this? The phone is set to network time, so you'd think it would just do it all automatically.

2) Just several days ago, I was able to log into my hotmail email using the web browser. Now, nothing happens when I hit the "login" button after entering my username & password. I think it might be a javascript issue? Any advice?

Thanks again.

Sounds like its working properly. Example:

I have a conference call scheduled for 2PM Eastern time with my home office. I travel to LA and set my time zone for Pacific time. So at 11 AM LA time my schedule shows I have a conference call.

Sound right?