PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that can help?

erink
07-13-2011, 12:41 PM
I hope someone can help me. My fiance and I have been having some problems and are trying to work them out. With that said. I had seen his phone and there was a explicit picture message sent to a contact in his phone called Kk. when I went to his contacts to see who it was the only thing saved under Kk in the email feild is this 5F6-11X17. Nothing else is there, no name, no real number and no attachment to say what email it is, like yahoo or aol. I am trying to find out who it was so if I need to confront him and end this i can. However i tried to email and sms this strange number from my phone and t wouldnt go thru. i also thought maybe it was a bbm pin and since we both have blackberry 8530 curves, i tried to bbm the number but it came back as invalid. Then i sent a pic message from my phone and it went thru. I am very confused. Is there anyne that can help me figure out what this is. Its not enough numbers to be a phone number, there is nothing to say what email and it doesnt seem to be a bbm pin. Also the only thing that seems to go thru to it is a pic message. Thank u to anyone who can try to help me with this.

stevetaz
07-13-2011, 02:24 PM
It sure seems like you and he have issues deeper than can be resolved on a forum such as this....

jbshepherds
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM
I would just drop him if you cant just ask him who he sent it to. If you are to be married he should be able to tell you.

aiharkness
07-13-2011, 02:43 PM
I am aware of short codes, or short numbers, but the example does not look like what I have seen. Does not mean it is not one, however.

fourstringfuror
07-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Is there anyne that can help me figure out what this is.

Your fiance?

erink
07-14-2011, 12:55 AM
I understand everyone telling me to talk to him and believe me I will confront him, but I really wanted to have some idea of what I was dealing with when I confront him. This is not the first time Ive had to do this. However this time i have no real info to go with, that is why I was aksingfor help with it first so I could find out what it was then confront him! So if anyone has any ideas as to what this weird number is, I ouwld really apreciate it So i can then talk to him with some background info first! Thanks

Thiego-uk
07-14-2011, 03:22 AM
I have just one thing to say. If you dont trust him move over, if he is lying or not its your concious that will drive you mad so just get over it one way or another. Its not worth to be digging stuff so you can settle things. If I was you I would just walk away... It may hurt but in the overall you will have a better life with yourself if you know what I mean.

dc/dc
07-14-2011, 05:17 AM
Try 536-1117, and then kick that toolbag to the curb.

ZombieBerry
07-14-2011, 05:50 AM
Sort of looks like a Live Nation identifier. Except they don't use the "-" in their IDs.

erink
07-14-2011, 08:45 AM
ok im gonna try 536-1117. how did u get to that number. and im also gonna try live nation id without the "-". thanks everyone! And i am gonna confront him tonite when he gets home so any last min help would be appreciated.

erink
07-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Hey i tried to do live nation identifier but couldnt figure it out, any help?

rambo47
07-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Sort of looks like a Live Nation identifier. Except they don't use the "-" in their IDs.

I thought it might be something like that. My guess would have been a PIN number: 5F611X17.

edit: not a PIN. I tried to send a PIN message and it came back as an invalid PIN number.

erink
07-14-2011, 09:12 AM
yeah i tried the pin too...i then called sprint. they said the pics were sent but they cant tell from who. because its not a number or an emaiil. they believe its some sort of password or short code to either someone or some sort of service, but cant figure out who. does anyone know how i can figure out if its a shot code and for what? thanks!

jsconyers
07-14-2011, 09:30 AM
I thought it might be something like that. My guess would have been a PIN number: 5F611X17.

edit: not a PIN. I tried to send a PIN message and it came back as an invalid PIN number.

PIN numbers are hexadecimal 0-9, A-F. The X would eliminate that idea.

dc/dc
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
ok im gonna try 536-1117. how did u get to that number. and im also gonna try live nation id without the "-". thanks everyone! And i am gonna confront him tonite when he gets home so any last min help would be appreciated.

The letter F is on the number 3, and I guessed the X was simply a breaker.

erink
07-14-2011, 09:49 AM
ok but on the blackberyy the f is on the 6. so i can try 566-1117. however i dont know what area code either. sprint believes its some kind of passcode or short code for some type of service. any ideas on that?

dc/dc
07-14-2011, 10:57 AM
ok but on the blackberyy the f is on the 6. so i can try 566-1117. however i dont know what area code either. sprint believes its some kind of passcode or short code for some type of service. any ideas on that?

The BlackBerry keyboard is not the same. Go look at your house phone (if you still have one). Try both I guess.

jsconyers
07-14-2011, 11:19 AM
The BlackBerry keyboard is not the same. Go look at your house phone (if you still have one). Try both I guess.

They both have BlackBerry 8530's I believe. If he sent it from his BB, then it would be a 6.

erink
07-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Yes we both have blackberrys. and yes tried the numbers but still short a few numbers. any other ideas?

fourstringfuror
07-14-2011, 01:11 PM
You're OK asking total strangers to help you get dirt on your fiance, yet you don't trust him. Interesting.

KOR
07-19-2011, 08:58 AM
You're OK asking total strangers to help you get dirt on your fiance, yet you don't trust him. Interesting.

(y)