PDA

View Full Version : Need info about erasing 7130e

civic1990si
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi all,

I have a little problem with a customer handeld. I just upgrade my Bes to 4.0 and when i did the activation enterprise, it failed and told me to erase the handeld and try again.

What is the correct procedure to do this??

Thanks a lot.

civic1990si

KonTiki
01-30-2006, 11:38 AM
I would do a full Backup first since an erasure will get rid of all the data, then I would use security wipe or the JL_Cmder utility found here in this forum to wipe it(erase) then I would restore from the aforementioned backup.

civic1990si
02-03-2006, 08:56 AM
HI,

I wiped the device and réinstall all the software but i still have an error message during the activation enterprise. I have the message but it' is in french. The message is:
"La strategie informatique a été rejetée et par conséquent l'activation a été annulée. Effacez le contenu de votre terminal mobile et réessayer."

I will try to have it in english..

Thanks all.

d_fisher
02-03-2006, 09:33 AM
"La strategie informatique a été rejetée et par conséquent l'activation a été annulée. Effacez le contenu de votre terminal mobile et réessayer."Babel Fish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/) translated it to:The data-processing strategy was rejected and consequently activation was cancelled. Erase the contents of your mobile terminal and réessayer
That is a new error message to me. Sorry, maybe someone else can provide some insite.

civic1990si
02-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Here is the error message in english:

"It policy was rejected so activation has been cancelled. Clean your handheld and retry"

Thanks all.