PDA

View Full Version : Cingular BB 7290 need unlock

ytay85623
01-31-2006, 02:56 AM
Need to go on an international trip early next week and will like to bring my BB along. Cingular told me that I have one of few BB that they do not have the unlock code. So, I tried someone on the ebay who has past success with unlocking 7290 but that did not work out either. Try calling some local shops here in San Francisco who provide unlock service to practically any GSM phone except BB . Besides Bongowireless, is there anyone out there who can take a crack at it. Need remote unlock and is willing to pay.
Please PM me.
Thank

mezorn26
01-31-2006, 11:20 AM
Need to go on an international trip early next week and will like to bring my BB along. Cingular told me that I have one of few BB that they do not have the unlock code. So, I tried someone on the ebay who has past success with unlocking 7290 but that did not work out either. Try calling some local shops here in San Francisco who provide unlock service to practically any GSM phone except BB . Besides Bongowireless, is there anyone out there who can take a crack at it. Need remote unlock and is willing to pay.

IMEI: 357493000270229. Please PM me.
Thank

People on here are such assholes, I am shocked that no one replied to your post by very sarcasticly telling you how to use the search feature...

anyway, I just unlocked my 7290 with cingular this weekend, took 4 minutes..

Call Intl customer service (Cingular customrer 800-335-4685 24hrs) Tell them that you are traveling and need to roam using another SIM on prepaid. They will ask you for your Blackberry's IMEI and then give you the unlock code. Be sure to have free international roaming feature on your account.

d_fisher
01-31-2006, 11:33 AM
People on here are such assholes, I am shocked that no one replied to your post by very sarcasticly telling you how to use the search feature...HUH?!? There are only two posts in this thread and no one told anyone to use the search feature, sarcasticly or not. What in the heck are you talking about??? Am I missing something?