PDA

View Full Version : Need a file manager software

bacardidesai
10-08-2011, 05:05 AM
I need a file manager software to synchronize my BB to internet.
I need all the things like Alarms, Due dates , Voice action , Delegation, meetings , priority Task, Desktop SynchronizaGon, Enterprise / BES SynchronizaGon, Hotkeys Create / Done / Edit / Sort, etc means i need a software where i can do all the things which i do on PC. For eg. if i have 3 projects and i have assigned its to 3 different people and if my Data is stored on internet and if that person added any kind of update its should be shown on my BB also. So please help me out. I dont mind if i have to buy that software. Money if not my consent i just want the software.

spflippersp
10-08-2011, 07:36 AM
go to blackberry.com and donwload it!

daphne
10-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Ten to one the OP is a spammer and waiting for his buddy to post a reply with a spam site.

NJBlackBerry
10-08-2011, 01:54 PM
No bet!

bacardidesai
10-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Please guys help me out, i really required this kind of software can anyone suggest me.

dc/dc
10-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Please guys help me out, i really required this kind of software can anyone suggest me.

So you don't require it anymore?

bacardidesai
10-10-2011, 01:11 AM
I need a software... :(

bacardidesai
10-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Ten to one the OP is a spammer and waiting for his buddy to post a reply with a spam site.

I am not a spammer i am really looking for a software and i have 3 software name just wanted to know which one is good. ToDo matrix, NextAction! Pro, SyncJe for Outlook. This are the three Software i have found till now. So if you have any idea please let me know more on this.

djm2
10-10-2011, 02:50 PM
OK, I'll respond based on the hope that you're not a spammer. ToDoMatrix is a good task manager that will help you with project management and delegation of tasks to other parties. Very much oriented toward the BlackBerry; its interface to the PC is primitive at best. Note that it doesn't do ALL of the different things you were asking about in the original post.

tsac
10-10-2011, 07:43 PM
So you dont want to go to Blackberry.com and download the free desktop manager as suggested but claim your not trying to spam people?

Interesting.

dc/dc
10-12-2011, 07:04 AM

Way to be original there ace. (n)