PDA

View Full Version : should i kill my blackberry??

onegde
11-10-2011, 11:46 AM
i have already made the leap and purchased a playbook ( i enjoy it) but i cant take the low quality apps on my 9700 bold and playbook. im so tired of waiting. blackberry is becoming all business w/ no play. cut me a break, treat my phone and table like the top performing devices that they are. give me skype, words w/friend, Bank of America, and even angry birds. its capable. stop with the hoops, red tape, and constant delays.**stop getting tea-bagged by the competition. put on some high heels and red lip stick and stroll you a$$ on over to all the other companies, magazines, and moblie developers and shake that ___ till it hards** i'm getting bored, plus its time for me to upgrade my phone. i have the make the decision to either kill my blackberry or keep trying to defend my phone to my friends and family. trust me i know the heartache change will bring. i may have to go with the new i phone 4s. probably ill be the only person with and iphone 4s and a blackberry playbook (awkward).

help me decided. i have till 11/20/2011 to do the deed. should i kill my blackberry? what will i miss out on? or should i hang in there? and for what?--reply--
:bb: :cry:

what phone do you recommend that could make me happy again? --reply--

onegde
11-10-2011, 12:42 PM
silence?

stevetaz
11-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Your choice. No one can decide for you.

The next major OS release for the PlayBook is now slated for February 2012. It is supposed to include the long awaited stand-alone email app as well as the Android app support and other enhancements.

Dubdub
11-10-2011, 12:58 PM
One problem is your post is very hard to read. When one posts using text speak, it tends to be ignored because it tends to be too hard to read and understand. There are many non-native English speakers as members who could have a difficult time understanding your needs. A little capitalization and structure will help.

And you waited less than an hour before complaining that no one responded. We are all volunteers here. You need to be patient until someone comes along who can answer your question.

dc/dc
11-10-2011, 04:06 PM
I didn't read this post because of the punctuation and structure.

djm2
11-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Is your phone a tool or the source of your identity? If the latter, get a yPhone.

tsac
11-10-2011, 07:59 PM
What post?

daphne
11-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Is your phone a tool or the source of your identity? If the latter, get a yPhone.

FTW

rambo47
11-12-2011, 12:40 PM
silence?

This one is just begging for a personal attack. Such fertile ground too!

BlackBerrys are for adults (and people with adult needs). Use whatever works best for you. If you feel the need to justify your platform of choice to friends, well, that's just sad.

Motorcycle Mama
11-12-2011, 01:00 PM
My favorite line was this.

blackberry is becoming all business w/ no play.

Becoming all business??

hrbuckley
11-12-2011, 03:36 PM
My favorite line was this.

Becoming all business??

Yeah, I went TILT when I read that. Balance, BBM, Music all this social stuf is apparently for busines. Who knew?

ifonline
11-12-2011, 10:27 PM
i...enjoy...high heels and red lip stick.

There... I fixed it for you so everyone can understand just what you were trying to say. No need to thank me.

what phone do you recommend that could make me happy again?

Motorola StarTac. It's so cool because it's like a Star Trek communicator. And you'll be in good with your buddies because you would be so retro and stylish.

tsac
11-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Wow© anyway.

And Wow is copyrighted so you need to get permission from the owner. My license only covers a limited number of them.

NJBlackBerry
11-13-2011, 08:37 PM
And cannot be used without the express written consent of me :)

fourstringfuror
11-14-2011, 07:10 PM

This.

fourstringfuror
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
silence?

Ennui.

Bacchus15
11-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Honestly If it was me i would go to a samsung Nexus S II before the iPhone 4S wich IOS5 has some issues as of late (google ur friend). I've tested those Android device and they are really cool. The Galaxy Tab also. iPhone/iPad still to restrictive as far as im concern and no flash support...speaking of flash..bouh to Adobe! (https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+abandonne+flash&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Q84&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&prmd=imvnsu&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=9fTDTuXUNKXt0gH4hMDhDg&ved=0CDMQqAI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1680&bih=857#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=PoP&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=GvXDTr2BFunl0QHJs6j5Dg&ved=0CCgQBSgA&q=adobe+abandons+flash&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=3fd088ed143aa031&biw=1680&bih=857)

NJBlackBerry
11-16-2011, 12:43 PM
The Android Marketplace is a cesspool...

Bacchus15
11-16-2011, 01:00 PM
I personally know nothing of the Marketplace, i just had my hand on a Nexus and GalaxyTab and i like what i saw, that's all. The rest is news to me. Just so we clear.

hrbuckley
11-16-2011, 01:06 PM
I would have a hard time trusting my cesspool to an android phone. They look slick, and work well but as NJ says there is so much muck in the app base.

NJBlackBerry
11-16-2011, 04:26 PM
I personally know nothing of the Marketplace, i just had my hand on a Nexus and GalaxyTab and i like what i saw, that's all. The rest is news to me. Just so we clear.

Always good to recommend something you haven't used.

dc/dc
11-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Always good to recommend something you haven't used.

Truth.