PDA

View Full Version : Email Template

kipkarn
11-24-2011, 09:44 PM
How do I set up an email template?

Motorcycle Mama
11-24-2011, 10:16 PM
What exactly are you trying to do? The native messaging application does not support "templates" in the way that computer email clients do.

kipkarn
11-24-2011, 10:22 PM
I was given company blackberry that a previous employee was using and there was a reply template set up when you would hit the qw buttons on the blackberry. In other words a preloaded message would go out to our clients with the touch of two buttons. I would like to change the message that is going out to our clients. Thanks for the help!!!!

berryapp
11-24-2011, 10:27 PM
How do I set up an email template?

We have developed an Email plugin called Email++ for BB smartphones, which lets you create templates from any email. Basically, it lets you convert emails into Appointment/Meeting/Memo/Task/Template among bunch of other features. You can get it either from AppWorld or MobiHand and get an idea.

kipkarn
11-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank You

berryapp
11-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Thank You
You are welcome!

Motorcycle Mama
11-25-2011, 07:55 AM
I was given company blackberry that a previous employee was using and there was a reply template set up when you would hit the qw buttons on the blackberry. In other words a preloaded message would go out to our clients with the touch of two buttons. I would like to change the message that is going out to our clients. Thanks for the help!!!!

Are you on a BES? Your original post didn't specify that.

Dubdub
11-25-2011, 10:23 AM
If you are on BES, you would need to contact the BES Admin.

rambo47
11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Sounds to me like the original "qw" shortcut was an auto text entry.

You would type "qw" and that would be replaced by something like "Our offices are closed for the weekend. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx if this is an emergency. Otherwise we will respond to your email when our office reopens."

Or something like that.