PDA

View Full Version : Syncamatic - Outlook Sync

ndueck
11-27-2011, 10:20 AM
I am a recent upgrade to BB9900 with OS7.

Downloaded Syncamatic application and had no end of grief trying to make it to work. Support was non existing. After 15 + hours of wasted time over 3 days and NO response from support I finally gave up. Anyone else with this experience?

They have a great idea but are not executing on it. Is there any other product out there that will do something similar?

Dubdub
11-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Why are you using that rather than Desktop Manager or Google sync for contacts and calendar?

fluk
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
DO NOT TRY SYNCAMATIC! I down loaded the subscription trial product. It was slow and jittery on the PC screen. Most important it DELETED 3 consecutive months of my Calendar events on my webmail and my MS outlook permanently. The sync process left these calendar events on my BB handheld. However, these calednar events are "land-locked" meaning it cannot be retrieved back into my webmail or my MS Outlook. No response from the support at Syncamatic. The Gmail BIS sync works very well without additional third party software. DO NOT try this one even if it is free.

P.S. I try to post this review with BB APP WORLD. It will not allow me to post even I signed in and insisting I have to download syncamatic before I could review which is not true. I suspect (not confirmed) the APP world reviews are made by the vendor's people.

I too, wasted 3 days of my time fixing the screw-up by them.