PDA

View Full Version : Mike L's "secret" company?

Cooper
02-16-2012, 03:30 PM
So Mike Lazaridis, along with Cosimo Fiorenza (Former counsel for RIM, personal counsel of Mike L) and some other associates created a company named "Infinite Potential Group" within the past few years.

They have no website, and there's almost no information on this venture anywhere.

Infinite Potential Inc - Waterloo, ON - Management Service in Waterloo, Ontario (http://www.manta.com/ic/mxvf8t4/ca/infinite-potential-inc)

They seem to keep an incredibly low profile, I'm wondering if they're maybe doing seed investing or some kind of business management service...

dc/dc
02-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Just how stupid are you? Really. You know there is a Rumor Mill section.

Cooper
02-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I put it in general because it isn't a rumour... the company exists.

xxxx You

dc/dc
02-16-2012, 04:18 PM
You have proven to this forum that you have no credibility. Therefore, anything that comes out of your mouth cannot be considered factual, which would thus make it a rumor.

Love you too.

jsconyers
02-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Even if it is legit, it still doesn't belong in the General BlackBerry Discussion area seeing has it has nothing to do with BlackBerry.

It should probably belong in the OTL.

Cooper
02-16-2012, 04:30 PM
People - Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics (http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=72&pi=Cosimo_Fiorenza)

"is the Vice-President and General Counsel of the Infinite Potential Group"

Yeah, I love to just make shit up.

Nothing is coming out of my mouth you tool, this is a written forum.

Cooper
02-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Even if it is legit, it still doesn't belong in the General BlackBerry Discussion area seeing has it has nothing to do with BlackBerry.

It should probably belong in the OTL.

Sorry for that, feel free to move it around if possible.

ZombieBerry
02-16-2012, 04:42 PM
If it is a secret, it is a badly kept one. They work with large corporations to streamline executive strategic planning. They operate under the umbrella of Management Services. Which is really two buzz words that could mean almost anything. Company is not really a secret. They have been in business for almost 8-9 years.

NJBlackBerry
02-16-2012, 07:59 PM
I heard about it in a bar in Waterloo.

Wait - I don't even know where Waterloo is.

Never mind.