PDA

View Full Version : How to list ALL individual calls on the call log?

nameisthisacceptable
03-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Hello,

I'm a new BlackBerry user. I have a 9650 with version 6 of the OS.

When I press the green button that looks like a phone, it brings up a call log. Unfortunately, each contact/phone number is "grouped", meaning that only the date which that contact was LAST called will be listed.

Example: if I call Bob on March 19th, and again on March 20th, the call log will only show me as calling Bob on March 20th.

I have to navigate to Bob's name, and select "call history". I want the general call log to list both calls to Bob on the 19th and 20th.

I need to do this because every week I need to keep track of the number of outbound calls to certain organization types. If there was one list with ALL calls individually listed, this would be a big help. It doesnt make sense that I have to view the history of each individual caller.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ZombieBerry
03-22-2012, 12:21 PM
From the Home screen, press the Call Key.
Press the Menu (BB) Key>Options>Call Logs and Lists.
To show recent and missed calls in the Messages application, select the All Calls option.
To hide call logs in the Messages application, select the None option.

You can also choose default view when you open your call logs.

Try that. Hope it helps.

nameisthisacceptable
03-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks.

That solution works.

That makes it easy for me to see all of the calls I have made.

It seems a little ridiculous that one can't get a full call log under the "call log" function, but instead one has to have all calls listed together with one's e-mails. RIM should change that.

ZombieBerry
03-22-2012, 12:33 PM
To be fair, BlackBerry has always been known for Options and customizing, some users enjoy being able to change a lot of features and options when they get their device.

Maybe their default settings could be tweaked for consumers though, valid point, and glad we could help.

Cheers,