PDA

View Full Version : All My Data on the Playbook Gone!

forzajr
05-02-2012, 09:01 AM
So the battery on my Playbook goes down to 0% so I charge it. Once it is fully charged I power up my Playbook and all my data (word docs and excel forms) is gone. All my settings are gone. It was like I just bought it and had to set it up all over again. Why did this happen?
I do have a back up of my data but when I try to install the backup Windows tells me I do not have permissions to complete the data transfer.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

forzajr
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Please forgive the statement but as per the views count 460 have viewed the question and there are 0 responses? Really????

Is there something missing here that needs to be included? Just looking for some direction.
Thanks,

aiharkness
05-05-2012, 11:50 AM
I imagine no one knows what happened. I don't have a clue what happened. So far as I know, it should not have happened if all that occurred is the battery was run down empty.

Boight
05-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Once you get the initial setup done again, enable file sharing on the tablet, make sure Blackberry desktop software installs it's USB driver and try again.

As above, no idea why that happened. Mine's been at zero and there were no ill effects.

Bummer though.