PDA

View Full Version : Google stole my browser

kitmoni
02-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I downloaded Google Local Mobile on my 7250 (Sprint). Never could quite get it to work (kept getting the error message discussed elsewhere). But I noticed that my browser was no longer available. So I deleted the Google Local app, and my browser still hasn't reapeared. Will it come back when I sync next?

blkberryboy
02-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Try and unhide all icons, I would try and start there. It may have just been hidden. If not try having your service books resent to the handheld, perhaps something got botched in the download. Eirther way you will be able to get it back.

aergina
02-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Try and unhide all icons, I would try and start there. It may have just been hidden. If not try having your service books resent to the handheld, perhaps something got botched in the download. Eirther way you will be able to get it back.

(y)

kitmoni
02-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Update, I've done as you suggested (I checked hidden originally), and gone to the Sprint BIS site to resend my service book. It still has not reappeared. I'm baffled at this point. I'm also on a corporate BES with a pretty tight security policy (won't let me install any applications). Any other suggestions??

aergina
02-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Update, I've done as you suggested (I checked hidden originally), and gone to the Sprint BIS site to resend my service book. It still has not reappeared. I'm baffled at this point. I'm also on a corporate BES with a pretty tight security policy (won't let me install any applications). Any other suggestions??

Wrench > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Trackwheel Click > Register Now

Try that...