PDA

View Full Version : UNsattisfied with Blackberry

UNhappy
06-19-2012, 05:59 AM
I am very frustrated with my BB. I have a 9800 and I want to return it to it's maker. When I speak the touch screen comes on and it mutes my call or put the person on hold mid call!! The batery does not last 12 hours. It still has batery life left will beep and switch off! I HATE this phone! If it didn't have so much info on I's threw it out the window long time ago. THE BEST is that there is NO WAY to contact Blackberry in SOUTH AFRICA to tell them how I feel! IF ANY ONE AT BLACKBERRY CARE contact ME!!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

hrbuckley
06-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Unfortunately this BlackBerry forum is not associated with Research In Motion or BlackBerry. A better place to post this if you want attention from an employee RIM is General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com)

NJBlackBerry
06-19-2012, 07:26 AM
UNbelievable.

freakinvibe
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Perhaps your phone is UNhappy with you. The proximity sensor should make the touch screen UNsensitive and should not interrupt your call. If the voice sensor detects unimportant calls it will immediately disconnect you and put you on a black list.

Blackberry in South Africa is not contactable because they all use 9800s with a broken proximity sensor and an old OS.

I would try to switch phone. If you have too much important data I would try to export to a floppy and UNinstall all apps. Then import to the new phone.