PDA

View Full Version : BB Curve 9380 Download Problem

RBBT
09-12-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm having problems downloading video files from a site. My son has a BB 8520 and can download the same video that I want. After clicking on the download link all I get is a blank white screen with the search box, bookmarks and tabs icons on the top of the screen. Nothing happens after that, no downloads start. When I go back a page, the same blank white screen persists and the browser's blue line loads only 3/4 of the way and sticks just there, no download! Why is the 8520 capable of downloading the same file but I can't? I've checked my settings, BIS is on and I've got plenty of memory. What is going on? Can anyone help? Maybe my settings??? Thanks!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

tsac
09-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Unless your on a corporate blackberry with restrictions or something in the cache is preventing this, try clearing the cookies, cache and other downloaded things the browser saves.

I dont find any specific issues with your model. You can also try an OS update but do a battery pull before doing anything and see if it helps. It will clean up any corruption that may have been caused by something.

RBBT
09-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Thanks Tsac! Tried all your suggestions, unfortunately my problem is still unresolved!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile