PDA

View Full Version : Processing Clock

Ispat
09-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Hello,
I am using 9000 model,facing processing clock frequently appears in my handset.

Please suggest why this happen ?

Thanks !!!!!!!

daphne
09-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Your profile says you have the 8520. What device do you really have?

Ispat
09-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Ok fine using 8520 model Please reply

daphne
09-21-2012, 12:55 AM
What do you mean by "ok fine"? What device do you really have?

Ispat
09-21-2012, 12:56 AM
8520 please reply

Ispat
09-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Hey if you have not any possible solution why rubbish with me and why you have waste my time.What device do you really have ?

Ispat
09-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Hello, No one has answer.

dc/dc
09-21-2012, 03:00 AM
You will get no help if you're rude.

Also, why are you asking this question? You seemed to be able to answer everyone else's problems with cut and paste answers from somewhere. Why not look there?

Ispat
09-21-2012, 06:09 AM
So now, check applications running in the background. There are commonly four or five applications that will always be running (Messages, Call Logs/Phone, BlackBerry Messenger, Homescreen, and the Browser; there are other third party applications such as BeeJive, and BlackBerry Alerts which will also run in the background which you cannot close if you want them to operate). Make certain that the browser is NOT on an active webpage (open the browser and choose Menu > Close). Close any other applications that do not need to be running (the camera or a game you were playing or Google Maps).

Essentially, the symbol appears when the device's processor is busy, and will not accept any new instructions until it clears what it currently has in its queue. Usually, the symbol will appear and then go away after a few seconds, but significant software issues can make the symbol appear stuck on the screen, preventing you from using the device at all.

The clock symbol can frequently occur on BlackBerrys that haven't been reset for a long time. Each BlackBerry device only has a set amount of memory that it uses to store the entire operating system, all the applications, any media you have stored on the device itself and temporary files needed in the device's operation. As the device closes certain processes, some remnants of those processes may continue to take up this memory. If this memory becomes full of unneeded temporary files, it can cause the device to run out of memory and the clock symbol to appear. Simply remove the BlackBerry's battery, wait a few moments, then reinsert the battery into the device. Once the BlackBerry powers up, see if the clock issue persists.

Thanks !!!!

dc/dc
09-21-2012, 07:29 AM
You just answered your own question with a nice long cut and paste. SMFH.

Ispat
09-24-2012, 01:51 AM
You just answered your own question with a nice long cut and paste. SMFH.

If you have a answer please reply why you have not give me answer only just posting me cut and paste. Have read you post no one answer your sutaible reason, but there are some guessing.

obi1
09-24-2012, 02:09 AM
If you have a answer please reply why you have not give me answer only just posting me cut and paste. Have read you post no one answer your sutaible reason, but there are some guessing.

WHAT???
:?